Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free Times: Sen. Knotts Calls Haley a 'Raghead,' Says 'We're at war over there'

Duckus

Little known fact: My big brother and I come from a long line of Italians know of their sexual relationships with the loveliest of Ethiopians.

So...my point stands.

Seriously' date=' who was the last great white man who was a leader? Don Henley in the mid 70s maybe.[/quote']

When I was in Italy/ Sicily it was interesting how Italian men did pursue brown sugar but had a cow when the fellas pursued and bedded a female member of their family.

That totally makes sense. Really. Yup. Good job.

From me, thanks for popping up in threads like these. You really make things easier one side of the debate.

Yeah those independant and Democrat voting DOD types as well as the troops that made similar comments during and after the heat of battle needed a time out, because words hurt more than being gutted, boiled in acid as well as called ooh disparaging names.

Yeah because liberals have a cow over a word from a conservative but are mum when the left does the same thing or try to explain it away.

I can only imagine what liberals would say if he said Obama was popular among the majority because he's an educated light skinned black as we heard from Senator from Nevada earlier in the year.

When I was in Italy/ Sicily it was interesting how Italian men did pursue brown sugar but had a cow when the fellas pursued and bedded a female member of their family.

So, you've met some nice italian men, then?

~Bang

In fairness' date=' the vast majority of elected officials in this country do not come from South Carolina.

So, we get a break there.[/quote']

Yeah, well Missouri has its own version of this guy.

He is candidate for the US Senate, Glenn Miller.

• 2 weeks later...
Haley wins :)

Take that Knotts :finger:

Looks like the attempt to "McCain" Haley didn't work :)

EDIT: Nice to see that religious bigotry also failed.

I'm a bit disappointed by that article. I thought she was a Sikh and was proud of South Carolinians for voting for her anyway. Didn't realize she had to publicly profess her Christianity and then tangle about just how solid a Christian she was. Still, good to see SC could vote for somebody like her.

Archived