Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free Times: Sen. Knotts Calls Haley a 'Raghead,' Says 'We're at war over there'

Duckus

There were plenty of asian americans,blacks and hispanics when I was over there who were calling the enemy "ragheads" so enough of pretending its only "whitey" from the deep south and in the GOP who use the term.

But yeah it would be insulting to me if I was accused of being a Muslim or a fake Christian. just like being called a spineless sniveling, liberal is fighting words for real men :)

I have no idea why the mods let you stay around with your bigotry-laced blather.

Well, just goes to show you... in today's team oriented political pinhead pageant, any idiot can and will be defended, even if what he does or says is indefensible.

This country is 234 years old, going on 12.

~Bang

Well, just goes to show you... in today's team oriented political pinhead pageant, any idiot can and will be defended, even if what he does or says is indefensible.

This country is 234 years old, going on 12.

~Bang

Exactly, I just don't understand how this type of racism is allowed just because a war is going on, this idiot should be ashamed of himself and out of the dignity of his office he should resign immediately, unless of course his position is that he was only elected to represent the whites in his constituency. The whole thing is juvenile and absurd. It's a shame that this sort of thing isn't immediately denounced, but even more shamefully it is received with a tacit approval by many and encouraged by others. I think we saw this same thing in the reactions to the Iranian-American who won Miss America; sure she was awful but many didn't want her to win because she was not "American" enough. It's this sort of ignorance that shows just how far we have to go in order to finally erase the stain of bigotry and racism that exists.

There were plenty of asian americans,blacks and hispanics when I was over there who were calling the enemy "ragheads" so enough of pretending its only "whitey" from the deep south and in the GOP who use the term.

But yeah it would be insulting to me if I was accused of being a Muslim or a fake Christian. just like being called a spineless sniveling, liberal is fighting words for real men :)

That totally makes sense. Really. Yup. Good job.

From me, thanks for popping up in threads like these. You really make things easier one side of the debate.

Wow thats not racist at all:(

I was thinking the same thing; and it's kind of irnoic coming from a guy whose screen name's sake is one of the greatest leaders of men ever, in sport or other wise, and...a white guy.

That is unless he's being sarcastic. Then you sir, are a genius. :D

Little known fact: My big brother and I come from a long line of Italians know of their sexual relationships with the loveliest of Ethiopians.

So...my point stands.

Seriously' date=' who was the last great white man who was a leader? Don Henley in the mid 70s maybe.[/quote']

Gibbs_Joe_Action_180-220.jpg

Gibbs_Joe_Action_180-220.jpg

That hat is really doing him no favors.

Also, I think God was the real leader of that team.

No...my point stands.

White people can't be trusted. They'll get drunk and say dumb things or cause Enron to happen or ruin the Gulf of Mexico or give "Flash Forward" a seemingly unlimited budget. (I wasted many many theoretically billable hours on that show).

After a review of the wikipedia page for Nikki Haley, and her own web page, I have this to say....

Senator Knotts is willing to accept the fallout for his comments because, they mask his real issue -- That this woman and others like her are displacing the "good ol boy" political network via their hard work, dedication to constituents, and by replacing/countering those "good ol boys" and their influence. That to me seems the real issue.

Attacking a small religion (Sikhs) probably seems safe enough to him, and calling people of that ethnicity "ragheads" probably also seems safe to him since his constituents (the good ol boy network) probably think that way to a T.

He also throws those unproven "sleeping around" rumors forward again, clearly hoping something will stick with the voters and remove this threat to he and his ilk. Nikki Haley has publicly stated that if either of these improper relationships is proven, she will immediately resign. Now you'd think the "good ol boys" would have taken that up if they could, to get rid of her.

Only someone so "anti-woman, outside of the kitchen" would dare to put himself forward as a racist scumbag to conceal his real issue.

That hat is really doing him no favors.

Also' date=' I think God was the real leader of that team.

No...my point stands.

White people can't be trusted. They'll get drunk and say dumb things or cause Enron to happen or ruin the Gulf of Mexico or give "Flash Forward" a seemingly unlimited budget. (I wasted many many theoretically billable hours on that show).[/quote']

I think I'm gonna borrow a quote from Billy Madison here to sum up my feelings about this post.

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Ahh...that one never gets old.

You know, I was going to start a joke where I described Haley by a different race or nationality in a long string of posts (and then sit back and enjoy watching 95 percent of you utterly miss the joke).

But, really, there is nothing funny than calling her a Puerto Rican. I'm not sure why that is.

Anyway, this could have all been averted if the interviewer had lied and said "That's feather not dot, Mr. Congressman."

Archived