Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WWDC 2010 is Underway!

Rdskn4Lyf21

I'm not sure why they exclaim that facetime is gonna forever change the way we communicate forever.

Android already has the video calling, why say facetime is gonna change it?

How bout, "smartphone video calling"?

two colors. White and black. Pricing -- $199 for 16GB, $299 for 32GB

on sale June 24th

Im in. :D

Same here. I've been holding out for the release of this phone. I'll be there on the morning of the 24th when the first employee pulls in the parking lot.

I'm not sure why they exclaim that facetime is gonna forever change the way we communicate forever.

Android already has the video calling, why say facetime is gonna change it?

How bout, "smartphone video calling"?

Possibly because its an open standard meaning that any other phone using any of the existing open standards should be able to jump on, as opposed to a closed protocol, which I believe Android is using. The other, and more likely reasoning is marketing, not entirely but you know what I mean.

Possibly because its an open standard meaning that any other phone using any of the existing open standards should be able to jump on, as opposed to a closed protocol, which I believe Android is using. The other, and more likely reasoning is marketing, not entirely but you know what I mean.

Like when XBOX Live released avatars and the guy stated "Where else are you going to be able to have avatars other than on Xbox Live?" Lol the crowd was silent on that one. I was like hey dumbass, how bout on the Wii?

can someone explain

The software update will be free for the 3G.

And let me just say thank you to apple for the many free updates and upgrades you have given me on my original iPhone. It's not often that you buy a great product and it keeps getting better over the years.

:cheers:

I'll be getting it but i'm actually incredibly jealous of the HTC Evo 4. Its too bad its on Sprint (even though AT&T is crap too but i'm used to it). Oh well here i come Iphone HD.

I have the HTC Evo 4. Loving it so far. I came from an iphone too and thing is awesome. Glad I made the choice and not waiting for the new iPhone. Plus I got the greatest deal ever. I bought 3 Evo's for $260 total including taxes :ols:

Plus 4g data was launced in the D.C. area and its blazing fast

lol Steve jobs bailing on a demo. Here's the video

http://gizmodo.com/5557458/watch-the-steve-jobs-keynote-meltdown

I don't know why Apple continues to push that bad phone company...LOL someone yelled out Verizon.

Ummm, that had nothing to do with the carrier. They were using WIFI in the conference. They had problems with the Wifi routers in the building.

Can't WAIT for my upgrade. I was eligible a month ago. VERY nice timing.

Love the specs on the new phone. Not too sure about the glass back, but we shall see.

Can't wait till verizon does get the iPhone, we shall see how "Great" their network is.

Maybe by that time you can do something else on the network while you are talking.

lol Steve jobs bailing on a demo. Here's the video

http://gizmodo.com/5557458/watch-the-steve-jobs-keynote-meltdown

I don't know why Apple continues to push that bad phone company...LOL someone yelled out Verizon.

If you were trying to use a Wifi network with 570 other users, your device would function like crap too. Before slamming the device, do some research first.

Archived