Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sneaking in alcohol in to Fedex

Maximus71

Of course you are better than me Samir!

I mean, I wish I was a good looking as you, had as much money as you and had as many friends as you!

You are the absolute definition of awesome!

Man, you are so much better than me, I wish I was you!

Oh wait. I'm getting things mixed up. You have no friends, you have no money, you live at your parents house,

Maybe the reason no girls are interested in you (besides the fact you look like someone took a dump on your face and smell like curry) and you have no friends (besides internet friends from this message board), is because youre the douchebag.

Its obvious that you are mad at me. You called me a retard, knowing I would respond.

And then you explained to Extremeskins why you were so upset.

Aww. Poor Samir's feelings are hurt!

Well, I hope you think your plan worked! I dont think it did!

I think you just made yourself look like a sissy ho.

But hey, your better than me and I am retarded, so I am probably wrong.

Got any plans for the weekend Samir? Besides stalking girls from Extremeskins and jerking off in your parents basement?

No, it was epic before. It just took a turn towards legendary...

nah, this isn't near large enough to be legendary yet. MSF is legendary. Cupcake is legendary. The Who Del/TK April Fool's was legendary. This one is epic, but not yet at legendary status, in my opinion.

nah, this isn't near large enough to be legendary yet. MSF is legendary. Cupcake is legendary. The Who Del/TK April Fool's was legendary. This one is epic, but not yet at legendary status, in my opinion.

I was a lurker around the time of that MSF thread, and you are correct, that was legendary. I will defer to your superior and longer-tenured knowledge of legendary threads haha

Of course you are better than me Samir!

I mean, I wish I was a good looking as you, had as much money as you and had as many friends as you!

You are the absolute definition of awesome!

Dude, you are 30? You are totally out of line with this post. You really need to grow up. And yes, unfortunately, that extends beyong strapping booze to a young child to fulfill your own, selfish wishes. Sorry.

And I disagree. This thread isn't epic. It's a disgrace. We have idiots asking how to sneak alcohol into FedEx on the official Redskins board and we have idiots telling the original idiot to strap it on to children. Jesus Christ, this is absolutely ridiculous. I don't remember the last time I was as embarrassed for ES.

And I disagree. This thread isn't epic. It's a disgrace. We have idiots asking how to sneak alcohol into FedEx on the official Redskins board and we have idiots telling the original idiot to strap it on to children. Jesus Christ, this is absolutely ridiculous. I don't remember the last time I was as embarrassed for ES.

Hey, to each his (or her:)) own. When you aren't an idiot, other people's level of idiocy can be pretty epic. I agree that its disgraceful in this instance, although I don't personally know the parties involved.

I do have to ask though, and bear in mind that I'm not even sure I would ever want to attempt sneaking in alcohol, its just curiosity:

Have you never snuck candy into a movie theater? If you're old enough to legally drink, isn't that pretty much the same idea? I'm just not sure that I'd go so far as calling the OP an idiot. Now, telling him to hide it on his kid, that's idiocy at its finest. Unless he was just pushing your buttons, since its obvious it offended you.

Hey, to each his (or her:)) own. When you aren't an idiot, other people's level of idiocy can be pretty epic. I agree that its disgraceful in this instance, although I don't personally know the parties involved.

I do have to ask though, and bear in mind that I'm not even sure I would ever want to attempt sneaking in alcohol, its just curiosity:

Have you never snuck candy into a movie theater? If you're old enough to legally drink, isn't that pretty much the same idea? I'm just not sure that I'd go so far as calling the OP an idiot. Now, telling him to hide it on his kid, that's idiocy at its finest. Unless he was just pushing your buttons, since its obvious it offended you.

I have snuck subway meatball sandwiches into a theater before.

That is vastly different than sneaking alcohol in though. Personally, if someone wants to be drunk and idiotic at a game, that's their perogative. Can't say I haven't been there before myself.

Talking about how it's a good idea to strap it on to kids really pisses me off though. So yeah, that offended me because it's an absurd proposition and I think parents who do that should be prosecuted.

I have snuck subway meatball sandwiches into a theater before.

That is vastly different than sneaking alcohol in though. Personally, if someone wants to be drunk and idiotic at a game, that's their perogative. Can't say I haven't been there before myself.

Talking about how it's a good idea to strap it on to kids really pisses me off though. So yeah, that offended me because it's an absurd proposition and I think parents who do that should be prosecuted.

Fair enough. And I agree with you, using your kids like that...there really isn't even a word for it that does it justice, but it would be some combination of pathetic, incredibly stupid, and horrilbe.

^^^ They probably would be if caught.

And they'd deserve it, no doubt.

Just to make it very clear to you Keeastman, here are the order of events.

1. I participate in thread, offering advice, and detailing a FedEx Field alcohol smuggling story. Both both parts of my response on topic, and relevant to the conversation.

2. Slacky McSlackass calls me a retard.

3. You suggest that I don't ever have kids.

I am sorry, does anyone else here think I am out of line for defending myself?

Slacky doesnt like me because I saw a girl that he really liked, but wanted nothing to do with him.

You for some reason have a hard on for me. This is my first posting since I was banned. 3 weeks ago. Why did I get banned you ask? Because you engaged me, insulted me, and I accused you of "following" me and purposely making negative comments to me.

Your right. I am 30. At 30 years old, I can still put a 22 year old male with hurt feelings, and a smart mouth in his place.

And at 30 years old, I can still recognize a stupid ***** when I see one (you).

Now back the **** off me Keeastman

Damn, do you guys bark at each other like this in person, ignore each other, or just snarl at one other from a distance?

The name calling is kind of disappointing, cuz I sense a ban or two coming. (I know you don't give a crap, Mayor)

But I'd like to understand how this tension translates in person, or how you all act towards one another. Doesn't sound like my idea of a good time, fan on fan hatred...but I am curious.

And for the record, I've never brought alcohol in to the stadium, but I'm not against it. Hell, I'm surprised I haven't done it yet. I catch a good buzz and stuff myself with food before the game so I don't have to buy anything in the stadium. The buzz wears off but whatever, my wallet stays healthy.

Um. I dont know why Slacky decided to act like this. I have done nothing to him that would warrant him calling me a retard.

As for in person, and how we act towards each other, I saw him at DDP, and there was no issue. And the time I saw him before that, was when he attended my 30th birthday party in DC in April.

And for Keeastman, she would get treated like a lady by me, if she acted like a lady to me.

There is some sort of back-story to this. Trust me, they BOTH didnt decide to attack me on the same thread, at the same time by coincidence.

All I did was defend myself.

If you dont want to get dirty, then dont throw mud.

Archived