Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sneaking in alcohol in to Fedex

Maximus71

I was shopping for flasks for my brother and I had a flash back to last year, in sooooo many different occasions I have seen people with flasks drinking away at the stadium. I thought they searched you pretty thoroughly before you go in and I never had the balls to sneak in a few drinks... I saw few other guys with binoculars that were flasks lol, I guess my question is what happens if you are caught with on in the stadium? Do they kick you out? I cant say the thought has not crossed my mind, I am a scotch man and at times I have dropped a few bills at the game just to enjoy my drink of choice but it would be nice if it didnt cost that much.

I wouldn't imagine it would be too hard, it's not like they make you empty your pockets or anything. If they found it, I'd assume that they'd just make you throw it away. No big deal.

Just make sure you're already drunk before you do it so your courage level will be up and you'll have the "I was drunk and forgot." excuse.

The first step to sneaking alcohol into FedEx Field so you can drink while watching a Redskins game is start a thread about how to go about doing so on the Official Redskins' message board.

I am sure they are watching this thread as we speak and following me round :paranoid: come on dude... seriously I am not asking how to sneak it in, wondering what will happen if they bust you.

While we are at it:2drunks::pint::koolaid::beerglass

I wouldn't imagine it would be too hard, it's not like they make you empty your pockets or anything. If they found it, I'd assume that they'd just make you throw it away. No big deal.

Just make sure you're already drunk before you do it so your courage level will be up and you'll have the "I was drunk and forgot." excuse.

That is what I thought, I dont get drunk for the games but would like to have a nice buzz by the 4th quarter :D

I have heard tale of a particular Dallass game where an entire 5th of GM was snuck into the stadium. Once we got, I mean they, got to their seats not a single security person bothered to do anything about the bottle. Including the 2 that told us, I mean them, to keep it a little more on the low key out on the concourse.

That is what I thought, I dont get drunk for the games but would like to have a nice buzz by the 4th quarter :D

Yeah, that's about the time when no Skins fan wants to be sober :doh:

I guess I can use my gf as a test subject lol, she does have big cans so maybe its a possiblity :laugh:

I know lots of girls who have snuck drinks in, either puttin em in their bra or in the waistband of their pants...not sayin it's fool proof cause if they pat you down and find it then you might not be allowed in...

well i just can't imagine why anyone would want to do this, considering how remarkably cheap the seats are to begin with, the entirely reasonable alcohol prices, and the outstanding product they put on the field. don't you feel you owe it to mr. snyder to abide by stadium rules?

well i just can't imagine why anyone would want to do this, considering how remarkably cheap the seats are to begin with, the entirely reasonable alcohol prices, and the outstanding product they put on the field. don't you feel you owe it to mr. snyder to abide by stadium rules?

WHAT??? The seats are ridiculously priced, the alcohol is really expensive. I agree with the outstanding product they put on the field. I don't agree that we should abide by stadium rules..

;)

stick it in a foam finger.... when they go to pat you down, stick your hands in the air (with the foam finger on your hand with flask inside) as to aid the gentleman searching you.

I glanced over this post and saw "foam finger" and I thought, "Heck yeah, just soak the foam finger in whiskey beforehand (;)) and you have a nice, slow dispenser of booze to last throughout the game!"

And then I realized that wasn't what you meant... :doh:

I still think an extra spongey foam finger might work. I think this requires testing...

They just make you get rid of it.

My personal record is 6 beers and a pint of Jim Beam. It's easier for cold weather games than earlier in the season. I'll just leave it at that.

6 beers and a pint of Jack for me too. Jeans and t-shirt/jersey weather though. :) If you pay attention to how they go about screening people, it's pretty easy to bring it in.

Archived