Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption This: Jim Zorn at Ravens Camp

MattFancy

"It's fun to stay at the Y M C A!"

See that sideline over there? That's where I want you guys to throw it. If you EVER think about throwing downfield... don't! Remember: dump it to the sideline! Trust me, I started 6-2.
This is my handle and this is my spout.

Those are pretty good. :laugh:

Zorn: Hey, guys, What's that part of the field over there? I don't recognize it.

Player: That is the end-zone, coach.

Zorn: Oh... that's right. It's been a couple of years since I've seen it.

That's a good one too. :D

Beck (#12): "Hey coach, Hey John you can't be serious. This is our new QB coach? Dude, he is dancing over here. WTF is going on, is this an April Fools joke?"

Wait, John is talking to himself?

one of the funnest and funniest things to me is in Sports and how fast people turn........Zorn WAS THE MAN, just a few short years ago....and now the joke of all jokes in Washington....Dont blame Zorn guys, he shoulda never even been in the position he was in.....Dude was hired as a coordinator, then promoted by the Owner to H.C after no one else would take the job......

Personally, I cant wait till Shanny is hated on in Washington......Coach Rat face is gonna be the bad guy by 2013......watch!

one of the funnest and funniest things to me is in Sports and how fast people turn........Zorn WAS THE MAN, just a few short years ago....and now the joke of all jokes in Washington....Dont blame Zorn guys, he shoulda never even been in the position he was in.....Dude was hired as a coordinator, then promoted by the Owner to H.C after no one else would take the job......

Personally, I cant wait till Shanny is hated on in Washington......Coach Rat face is gonna be the bad guy by 2013......watch!

Thats about as trolling as you can get

Shanny=Zorn?

:ols:

Archived