Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption This: Jim Zorn at Ravens Camp

MattFancy

one of the funnest and funniest things to me is in Sports and how fast people turn........Zorn WAS THE MAN, just a few short years ago....and now the joke of all jokes in Washington....Dont blame Zorn guys, he shoulda never even been in the position he was in.....Dude was hired as a coordinator, then promoted by the Owner to H.C after no one else would take the job......

Personally, I cant wait till Shanny is hated on in Washington......Coach Rat face is gonna be the bad guy by 2013......watch!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdX1rdLcTk8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdX1rdLcTk8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

NUFF SAID

Thats about as trolling as you can get

Shanny=Zorn?

:ols:

No, not trolling...Trust me...it goes both ways. Dallas fans did it with Parcells, and just wait till Wade is gone.....OMG, he will get Grilled.......BIG TIME!!!!

and No Shanny and Zorn is no comparison......WHATSOEVER....but look, Gibbs got the grilling from "some" when he left.......Shanny will to.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdX1rdLcTk8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdX1rdLcTk8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

NUFF SAID

hahaha...I know man, one of my all time favorie Skins moments...that and the Spurrier Duck lip incident on MNF.

If you win, everyone loves you. If you lose, they want you run out of town on a rail. Just the nature of sports and it's not just exclusive to Redskins fans, as Dallass fans want to make it seem.

Even though we were 6-2, I knew we weren't as good as our record indicated even though it was fun. I could tell Zorn would not be here long the 2nd half of his first season.

They said it would only take 45 minutes to get here from DC but I drove around over there three times in a row and could not figure out why I could not find the stadium.

Players whisper, "Well it does contain two end zones no wonder he got lost."

No, not trolling...Trust me...it goes both ways. Dallas fans did it with Parcells, and just wait till Wade is gone.....OMG, he will get Grilled.......BIG TIME!!!!

and No Shanny and Zorn is no comparison......WHATSOEVER....but look, Gibbs got the grilling from "some" when he left.......Shanny will to.

Genuinely curious: I thought the Tuna left with a vast majority of Dallass fans thinking well of him, like the vast majority of Skins fans felt about Gibbs when his second run was over. Was that not the case with Parcells?

NUFF SAID

O.O

Wow... I don't know what to say.

That was probably one of the worst times to be a Redskins fan for me.

Just embarrassing. Flat out .. awful.

you know the worst part about the swinging gate? davis was ACTUALLY open and the intended target. had hunter put just a little more zip on that ball, its a TD and considered the coolest play weve ever seen. he underthrew it and now its considered the worst play in redskins history.

lol

you know the worst part about the swinging gate? davis was ACTUALLY open and the intended target. had hunter put just a little more zip on that ball, its a TD and considered the coolest play weve ever seen. he underthrew it and now its considered the worst play in redskins history.

lol

Don't tell me that.

Goddamnit, don't tell me that.

Don't tell me that.

Goddamnit, don't tell me that.

ive been saying that since that day. watch the play, it was actually a really cool idea (in theory lol), nobody was covering davis, he goes out for like a fake screen, nobody covers him, and then he guns it down the sideline, he was running full speed waiting for like a fade, hunter just got rushed too fast and couldnt put enough zip on it. look where davis is when the ball is intercepted, there were guys just standing around waiting for it cause it was underthrown. nobody would have caught davis, and if that ball goes an extra couple yards davis has a TD.

but again, underthrown makes it the worst play ever. and the fact that we did it AGAIN after the giants knew it was coming was 100x dumber than the play itself.

ive been saying that since that day. watch the play, it was actually a really cool idea (in theory lol), nobody was covering davis, he was running full speed waiting for like a fade, hunter just got rushed too fast and couldnt put enough zip on it. that ball goes an extra couple yards davis has a TD.

but again, underthrown makes it the worst play ever. and the fact that we did it AGAIN after the giants knew it was coming was 100x dumber than the play itself.

Damnit.

Sometimes I feel like the sports gods are just ****ing with us.

:mad:

I still can't believe he went right back to the same darn play.

"' 'K guys, we got these ******* on the run now. Run it again. They'll NEVER expect it twice over. The element of surprise. Boy can I coach."

Gob bless his innocently simple view on things. It gave us some entertainment at the end if nothing else.

Hail.

ive been saying that since that day. watch the play, it was actually a really cool idea (in theory lol), nobody was covering davis, he goes out for like a fake screen, nobody covers him, and then he guns it down the sideline, he was running full speed waiting for like a fade, hunter just got rushed too fast and couldnt put enough zip on it. look where davis is when the ball is intercepted, there were guys just standing around waiting for it cause it was underthrown. nobody would have caught davis, and if that ball goes an extra couple yards davis has a TD.

I don't see Fred Davis open as much as the defense dropping coverage since the ball was going to be short.

Archived