Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TCB thread

mal21401

ok, I was cool with the McNabb deal until now. I hadnt taken in to account what type of riff-raff was gonna wash up around here. Can we give him back now?!? It's not worth it!!!

um, like you had a choice with campbell. please tell me you beefed up the o-line. mcnabb is getting up there in years....

um, like you had a choice with campbell. please tell me you beefed up the o-line. mcnabb is getting up there in years....

if by "beefing up the o-line" you mean signing really old cast offs (see artis hicks) then they did.

my prediction: McWormburner doesn't see week 4.

sure, as long as it's not me. i ride the metro everyday but still found humor in her zing. get over it.

Go live in Philly you'd fit in just fine up there. Laughing at the death of others who does that, who finds humor in death? Good night man your soul must have been seared with a branding iron.

The good news: The new "members" are sure to have the same amount of class and social skills as their fellow fans so their stay will without a doubt end with just cause.

The bad news: We have to wait until they have gathered enough rope and that could take some time.

btw: the train comment was totally out of line, only a fan of philthy could find any humor in that.

Go live in Philly you'd fit in just fine up there. Laughing at the death of others who does that, who finds humor in death? Good night man your soul must have been seared with a branding iron.

:pfft:@ you thinking that he was born with a soul.

what do they do on this MB, just hand sticks out and tell everyone to shove them up your arses?

pump the brakes, turbo. i didn't laugh at anyone dying, i laughed at a joke. too serious much?

The good news: The new "members" are sure to have the same amount of class and social skills as their fellow fans so their stay will without a doubt end with just cause.

The bad news: We have to wait until they have gathered enough rope and that could take some time.

btw: the train comment was totally out of line, only a fan of philthy could find any humor in that.

why can't we just joke about our respective teams and laugh and entertain each other??? you guys need thicker skin...we're just trying to have some fun....giant fans LOVE us.....

why can't we just joke about our respective teams and laugh and entertain each other??? you guys need thicker skin...we're just trying to have some fun....giant fans LOVE us.....

Thicker skin...maybe, after all the skin must be pretty thick in Philly, where they bombard Santa with snowballs, puke on little girls, cheer over player injuries, and throw beer bottles at officials.

BTW, Philadelphia...in Greek does not mean "City of Brotherly Love" it is conjugated in the feminine which means "City of Sisterly Love" if it was in the masculine it would be Philodelphos.:pfft::eaglesuck

Thicker skin...maybe, after all the skin must be pretty thick in Philly, where they bombard Santa with snowballs, puke on little girls, cheer over player injuries, and throw beer bottles at officials.

BTW, Philadelphia...in Greek does not mean "City of Brotherly Love" it is conjugated in the feminine which means "City of Sisterly Love" if it was in the masculine it would be Philodelphos.:pfft::eaglesuck

like you weren't laughing at irvin laying lifeless on the field...yeah, right.

and, that little girl? she started it.

There, now I feel better :)

BWAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! F'ing hilarious. well done!!!! so you went and found some anti eagles posters and ish, and then the lombardi trophy and finally simon giving the old "thumbs down". man, this post was epic!! F'ing awesome!! how'd you come with that?

:hysterical:

BWAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! F'ing hilarious. well done!!!! so you went and found some anti eagles posters and ish, and then the lombardi trophy and finally simon giving the old "thumbs down". man, this post was epic!! F'ing awesome!! how'd you come with that?

:hysterical:

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pictures, large blocks of text or embedded YouTube videos.

It wastes space in databases and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. When you use the quote feature there will be a blue arrow that looks like this-- viewpost.gif --simply click on it and it will take you to the original, full version of the post you just quoted. Or if you're referencing a picture, for example, just refer to the post number and a brief description (i.e. "Post #324's wild! What kind of animal is that?")

I know it's hard for Eagles fans sometimes, so I helps you out :)

Now your taking on #6.

i hope by 6, you mean sixx. :drooley:

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pictures, large blocks of text or embedded YouTube videos.

It wastes space in databases and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. When you use the quote feature there will be a blue arrow that looks like this-- viewpost.gif --simply click on it and it will take you to the original, full version of the post you just quoted. Or if you're referencing a picture, for example, just refer to the post number and a brief description (i.e. "Post #324's wild! What kind of animal is that?")

I know it's hard for Eagles fans sometimes, so I helps you out :)

outstanding, thanks for the heads up. i apologize.

i hope by 6, you mean sixx. :drooley:

nope, he is referring to:

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Members quoting profanity filter violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

if you are gonna play then learn to play by the rules. Remember, this is our sandbox. :)

nope, he is referring to:

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Members quoting profanity filter violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

if you are gonna play then learn to play by the rules. Remember, this is our sandbox.

damn, y'all run a tight ship up in this piece. again, thanks for the ******* heads up. :)

Archived