Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TCB thread

mal21401

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

REALTOR, you just made me bust a ribcage. Everybody's looking at me like WTF? :ols:

That was hysterical. I hadn't seen a few of those. The cat at the end just about made me fall out of my chair. :ols:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

REALTOR, you just made me bust a ribcage. Everybody's looking at me like WTF? :ols:

:ols: I wish I could take credit for that but I saw someone else put that together once, and then I came across that cat pic (I think somewhere in the "Owned" thread). :D

That was hysterical. I hadn't seen a few of those. The cat at the end just about made me fall out of my chair. :ols:
:ols: I wish I could take credit for that but I saw someone else put that together once, and then I came across that cat pic (I think somewhere in the "Owned" thread). :D

:ols::ols::ols:

Man, I'd only seen like one or two of those pics before, all of them lined up like that = WIN.

I can honestly tell you with the utmost sincerity and truthfulness that I have never wondered that.

And if a good man of the cloth doesn't give a **** what he thinks, you can rest assured that the rest of us care even less. :ols:

It has to be "Blow off some steam Day" today.;)

Gotta do it sometimes. Bottling that stuff up will kill you. And you might be an idiot in terms of your political positions, but I still don't want you dead. :pfft:

Gotta do it sometimes. Bottling that stuff up will kill you. And you might be an idiot in terms of your political positions, but I still don't want you dead. :pfft:

LOL! :rotflmao: It's always good to get solid medical advice, and in all honesty I haven't laughed as much as I have today in a long time.

Archived