Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TCB thread

mal21401

Technically World of Warcraft's first expansion was "The Burning Crusade" That's TBC not TCB... Although there's already a WoW thread on the first page. I'm sure you thought we were just talking about the original version, but I assure you, we will talk about outlands lvl 61-70 there as well...

Edit: Oh my bad... I didn't see what TCB meant...

Anyway, I'm about to go to my job for the 29th straight day of work. Luckily I have a day off tomorrow... But still 34 out of 35 days is kinda demoralizing... Especially as a bartender which just drains you all day long...

Well, if tailgate posts ever WERE going to count again, they're sure as hell not going to now. :ols:

"Clear!"

*shock*

"Nothing! Try again!"

"Clear!"

*shock*

"We have a pulse. Thank you Spaghetti Monster!!!"

And that's the story of how the AHFB was resurrected. :)

wait, tailgate posts don't count? what kind of place is this??

what, does snyder charge for message posts too?

Well if you must know... A few years ago, a bunch of emo chat kids started "chatting" in a thread, it turns out, that their post counts were skyrocketing while not adding anything to the overall message board product. Therefore the mods were forced to disallow posts in the tailgate because on this board, if you don't have a high post count, you will not be respected.

wait, tailgate posts don't count? what kind of place is this??

what, does snyder charge for message posts too?

Long story, brother.

Oh, and since you're apparently new to the 'gate, please don't take offense to the good-natured ribbing. It's kind of our MO around here. Stick around and you'll learn to like it. When I first peeked my head in here, I thought I'd never come back.

Now I spend about 98.97% of my offseason ES time in here, and about 96.42% of my IN-season ES time in here.

Now, back to my regularly-scheduled opinion of your thread:

This Crap Blows. :pfft:

Well if you must know... A few years ago, a bunch of emo chat kids started "chatting" in a thread, it turns out, that their post counts were skyrocketing while not adding anything to the overall message board product. Therefore the mods were forced to disallow posts in the tailgate because on this board, if you don't have a high post count, you will not be respected.

Shoot I'm lagging behind you by like 150 or so...better head to the Stadium....oh...no...on second thought.

tailgatezombies.jpg

Archived