Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TCB thread

mal21401

so you can't even joke around about being a fan of another team??

good sports discussions are good for fans.....I'll keep it clean for you church goers.

Oh no! Don't stop on my account. You're on a troll! :eaglesuck

:ninja:

so you can't even joke around about being a fan of another team??

good sports discussions are good for fans.....I'll keep it clean for you church goers.

**** you running. :pfft:

ASF, rite of confession and forgiveness please. :)

I'm not running or going anywhere......it's just funny that you could get banned here just for liking another team.....

People have been banned for less...

But back on topic... I bet you're laying on the couch watching ESPN, cracking open an ice cold Smirnoff Ice...

I'm not running or going anywhere......it's just funny that you could get banned here just for liking another team.....
still waiting, what's an #11......??

Well that and not knowing what a #11 is. :eaglesuck

You may not have heard, but.... this place is run by Nazi mods! :paranoid: ;)

nope, nice try.....real women drink beer.

It's too bad you fall outside my 7-year rule. :)

Well that, and the fact that I'd never touch anything that's even BEEN to Philly. But we'll always have the beer thing.

"And, I said, what about, Breakfast at Tiffany's?

She said I, think I, remember the film,

And as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked it,

And I said, well that's, the one thing we got..."

Come'on, everybody knows what a #11 is....

That is everybody that wants to continue the journey that we call ES.

I'll be nice and have the ninjas stop by and give ya the low down on #11, fair enough??? After that you are on your own :ols:

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pictures, large blocks of text or embedded YouTube videos.

It wastes space in databases and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. When you use the quote feature there will be a blue arrow that looks like this-- --simply click on it and it will take you to the original, full version of the post you just quoted. Or if you're referencing a picture, for example, just refer to the post number and a brief description (i.e. "Post #324's wild! What kind of animal is that?")

btw: HH, that Breakfast at Tiffanys was classic :silly:

An old married couple is celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. The entire town turns out for the event. A local newspaper reporter asks the man for his secret to a happy marriage.

The old man recounts their honeymoon in the Grand Canyon.

The couple rented a couple of mules, loaded up all their food and camping supplies, and traveled for miles, deep into the canyon.

A good ways into the trip, the wife's mule stumbled, and she leaned down and whispered in it's ear, "That's one."

A mile later, the mule stumbled again. The wife again leaned down and whispered in the mule's ear. "That's two."

Another mile later, the mule stumbled a third time. The wife shouted out loud, "That's three," and took out a .45 and shot the mule in the back of the head, killing it instantly.

The husband began yelling at her. "You stupid *****! How in the hell are we going to get all this **** back out of here now?! We're completely ****ed thanks to you!"

The wife looked at him and said, "That's one."

Archived