Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TCB thread

mal21401

Long story, brother.

Oh, and since you're apparently new to the 'gate, please don't take offense to the good-natured ribbing. It's kind of our MO around here. Stick around and you'll learn to like it. When I first peeked my head in here, I thought I'd never come back.

Now I spend about 98.97% of my offseason ES time in here, and about 96.42% of my IN-season ES time in here.

Now, back to my regularly-scheduled opinion of your thread:

This Crap Blows. :pfft:

I like the ribbing part.

ES stands for erectile substandard???

REAL ones, doomsday, you dip****.

The female form is so amazing, and you want to personally **** it up with plastic.

Why don't you go take your crayon and draw on the Mona Lisa too, while you're at it?

Give me the renaissance (poster or era) when women were real, and a little bit of chunk was attractive. You can have all your balloon-filled toothpicks. Real >>>>>> fake any day of the week.

The female form is so amazing, and you want to personally **** it up with plastic.

Why don't you go take your crayon and draw on the Mona Lisa too, while you're at it?

Give me the renaissance (poster or era) when women were real, and a little bit of chunk was attractive. You can have all your balloon-filled toothpicks. Real >>>>>> fake any day of the week.

Openly leg-humping Ren? :nono:

Sorry bout that, gotta have love for the big gals too

bbw-ginger-black-dress_fabdc5a3.jpg

:ols:

And did you say something about "renaissance"?

article-1042702-0233FEAD00000578-426_468x286_popup.jpg

I think we're all happy now :)

Archived