Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TCB thread

mal21401

"Some of you need a reminder of where you're at. Don't be surprised see Skins fans link you to this until you understand the meanings of the words contained below. We know you guys are sloooow, so expect to be linked here repeatedly."

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

that's like your guys's shtick? to link fans of opposing teams to that thread? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! it even says so a the beginning of that joint. that's pretty juvenile/hilarious.

You guys won't be around long. And then you'll get to go back to your board and start a thread about how you got kicked off of ES, and make up some bull**** story to go with it. Your shtick's old, you're not the first, you won't be the last.

You guys won't be around long. And then you'll get to go back to your board and start a thread about how you got kicked off of ES, and make up some bull**** story to go with it. Your shtick's old, you're not the first, you won't be the last.

Mommy called, your lunch is ready.

dude, i'm just here messing around, no ill will intended. you guys just need to lighten up a little bit. there are plenty of more important things to get all bent out of shape over in the world. breathe, man, breathe.

okay, neutral subject....who has seen the new Dr. Pepper commercial with strahan and mcnabb?

it's supposed to be very funny, but i can't find a link to it.......

i have not. however the new capt. morgan lime commercial is pretty funny.

okay, neutral subject....who has seen the new Dr. Pepper commercial with strahan and mcnabb?

it's supposed to be very funny, but i can't find a link to it.......

well, that took all of 3 seconds to find. moron.

dude, i'm just here messing around, no ill will intended. you guys just need to lighten up a little bit. there are plenty of more important things to get all bent out of shape over in the world. breathe, man, breathe.

Thanks for case point and the advice. You remind me of that guy (I think his name was PROSCOUT), who would troll the other NFC East teams boards, always trying to stir up ****. I thought it was dumb as hell when i'd see him on the other boards talking smack, and I always wondered why anybody would do that?

Thanks for case point and the advice. You remind me of that guy (I think his name was PROSCOUT), who would troll the other NFC East teams boards, always trying to stir up ****. I thought it was dumb as hell when i'd see him on the other boards talking smack, and I always wondered why anybody would do that?
don't you have an open house today or something?

enemies can have some fun, lighten up.

Archived