Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"the good guys" on fox

Hooper

As some of you know, I write for this show. We have a sneak peek episode tomorrow night at 8pm on Fox, then start our regular schedule on June 7th at 9pm.

Please watch so we can stick around for a while. It's a lot of fun. Hopefully you will laugh. The more you watch, the more you will fall in love with the character Dan Stark. Bradley Whitford is an absolute rockstar in this role.

Thanks and HTTR

As some of you know, I write for this show. We have a sneak peek episode tomorrow night at 8pm on Fox, then start our regular schedule on June 7th at 9pm.

Please watch so we can stick around for a while. It's a lot of fun. Hopefully you will laugh. The more you watch, the more you will fall in love with the character Dan Stark. Bradley Whitford is an absolute rockstar in this role.

Thanks and HTTR

It's already on my list. Didnt know you wrote for it. very cool.

Thanks, guys. I'm in Dallas right now, prepping to shoot my second episode. I keep trying to slip Redskin references in (I tried to name a character Detective Cooley in my first episode) but they keep getting nixed by standards and practices.

I'll definitely set the DVR for this. Josh Lyman is one of my favorite TV characters ever, so I'm glad Whitford finally has a new project.

He could not be playing a more different role. And if this show has any kind of success, it will be because people fall in love with Dan Stark.

He's also a really good guy. So is Colin Hanks.

Thanks, guys. I'm in Dallas right now, prepping to shoot my second episode. I keep trying to slip Redskin references in (I tried to name a character Detective Cooley in my first episode) but they keep getting nixed by standards and practices.

You. Are. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :applause:

:point2sky

He could not be playing a more different role. And if this show has any kind of success, it will be because people fall in love with Dan Stark.

He's also a really good guy. So is Colin Hanks.

The previews make it seem like it has just a touch of an "Arrested Development" vibe/tone. Is this the case? I hope so, coz it looks pretty good. Colin Hanks was very good in "Orange County."

Are they rejecting them specifically because they're Redskins references? I mean I don't see why having Detective Cooley is a problem.

Are they rejecting them specifically because they're Redskins references? I mean I don't see why having Detective Cooley is a problem.

Clearance issues. Meaning there's an actual Detective Cooley somewhere in Texas. You would be amazed at some of the names that don't clear for this reason.

The previews make it seem like it has just a touch of an "Arrested Development" vibe/tone. Is this the case? I hope so, coz it looks pretty good. Colin Hanks was very good in "Orange County."

The pilot has more of an Elmore Leonard vibe.

The episodes get funnier as they go on -- took a little bit of time to really nail the tone.

Plus, you have executives constantly weighing in. Same old same old.

Congrats Hooper! I'll be proud to watch it!

I think our local newscasters did a promo on our fox affiliate in charlotte yesterday too.

They were wearing sunglasses and one had a fake mustache? Is that a show reference by chance?

That's the one. Fox really has embraced the 'stache.

Archived