Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McNabb Not The Answer

dogsofwar

Of course it was Dannys fault, not Shanahan or Allen.

These people really make me sick to my stomach sometimes with the stupidity they spit out. Sure McNabb makes bad passes, even Manning, Brady and Brees do, but saying he isn't a good QB. HA.

I can't believe some of you guys really think this nut is a Skins fan....I call BS on living in where ever he was from and having to watch only Philly games....that be like a REAL Skins fan living in Dallas and watching Boys games every Sunday...not in this age of Directv and light speed media...if a Skins fan really wants to follow the action on game days it can be done....so as Arnold would say..."Its all BS!" HTTR

I'm glad someone has watched McNabb play a game and can give us a detailed, thoughtful post on his skillset. As a lifelong Redskins fan, I've never seen McNabb play.

Sure you've seen him play, but apparently if you don't live in Philly they only show you the good passes. You miss 80% of McNabb's throws.

Hey Miss Cleo can you give me next week's lotto #'s while you're at it?

You could liken it to a lottery with single digit numbered tickets and make about 8 of them winners. How many seasons has he not missed time due to injury anyway? I know is not many

Archived