Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could the "BIG" Surprise Involve the trade of C, Cooley or F. Davis?

GO GO SKINS

Exhibit A: poorly titled original headline

Exhibit B: lack of original idea that has been rehashed several times over

Exhibit C: could easily have been a post in one of the multitude of draft threads already in existence

Verdict?

Judge jury executioner! Lol. And the poor "why" I could here your poor innocence and sadness. Why he asked as the thread police beat him mercilessly. But don't worry you can still edit and save your arse just retitle as..........arhhhhhhhhhhh no

WHY?

Judge jury executioner! Lol. And the poor "why" I could here your poor innocence and sadness. Why he asked as the thread police beat him mercilessly. But don't worry you can still edit and save your arse just retitle as..........arhhhhhhhhhhh no

WHY?

lol

I pictured a Nancy Kerrigan "wwwwhhhyyyyyyyyy" when I saw his response.

Involve the trade of C, Cooley or F. Davis? If we ridded one of them and AH, then we should be loaded on picks. What do you think?

Funny I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine who's a huge Bengal fan, and he wants Greisham, I told him I would trade Cooley to either the Bengals, or the Pats for their 1st, we can't afford to keep 2 players at the same position that are that good, and I think Davis is going to be a monster.

Involve the trade of C, Cooley or F. Davis? If we ridded one of them and AH, then we should be loaded on picks. What do you think?

The big surprise could simply be JLC has no clue what he's talking about.

sigh, this has been talked about before, but if you can a good deal for cooley, then i feel you have to pull the trigger... two pass catching tight ends is a luxery, it really is. with all the needs on this team, it wouldnt make sense not too. But i dont know, not many players have been as beloved as cooley has by fans...

The Redskins shouldn't trade either Cooley or Davis away just because they happen to have depth at one positions(TE). Anybody remember Sean Gilbert? He was kind of Stubblefield and Haynesworth's GreatGrandFather(or something like that) ...anyway the redskins got two FIRST ROUND DRAFT picks for him from the Panthers I believe. My point is a DT like Haynesworth is worth a lot more than a 2nd round pick and the Redskins should get nothing less than at least one 1st round pick for him. I'd rather the Redskins have a disgruntled Haynesworth on the field than a 2nd round pick. Who are they going to get in the 2nd round worth Haynesworth?

I heard something a few days ago about the Pats being interested in Cooley draft picks

It's been said on here multiple times in the past that the Pats' system really has no use for a pass-catching TE, and especially not an elite one.

Archived