Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Laron Landry's muscles are huge thread

shakinaiken

Reading through day one of the mini camp coverage, i cant help but notice 80 percent of the comments pertain to Landry's biceps, which admittedly are huge. But i feel an official thread should be made since im sure many more comments will come, especially with more mini camps, ota's and training camp....

oh and Laron Landry looks jacked

Well since this has its own thread now i thought i would post this here:

Dude, am i the only one that think LaRon's size is having a negative effect on his game?

FS anymore are more coverage then anything else i think Landry's ever increasing bulk comes at a loss of agility, quickness and change of direction all of which help in tackling and coverage.

Did he learn how to tackle with those arms???

Amen! Everyone says he was playing out of position to explain his poor play last year, but even at Strong Safety the dude has to tackle somebody. He has to stop throwing his body around and bouncing off people like a pinabll!

Maybe he's still spooked from getting run over by Brandon Jacobs a few years back...

LOL

I've walked through a nuclear cloud of estrogen.

:ols::ols::ols: hey we have to deal with sigs with half naked women and the cheerleader shots. You guys get calendars of the Redskinettes...us ladies should get one to(of the players),but until then twe have to take what we can get.

:ols::ols::ols: hey we have to deal with sigs with half naked women and the cheerleader shots. You guys get calendars of the Redskinettes...us ladies should get one to(of the players),but until then twe have to take what we can get.

fair point, but the majority of these posters are dudes... but landry sure is jacked

Archived