Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: What week will Bradford get hurt?

Wild West

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

These are opinions, not wishes. Nobody wants anyone to get hurt. It may be in bad taste but no more than threads about where Jason Campbell or any other player will be traded or cut (forcing them to move their family to another state).

Trading/ cutting players is WAY different than injuries.

I'm sorry, I dont feel bad when a millionaire has to change cities, and stay a millionaire.

Poor JC, he's a millionaire who gets to live out his dream.

Why dont we tag this thread for a bump if Bradford gets hurt so your dreams come true?

You will be right eventually, but will still have bad taste IMO.

To me this seems like a passive aggressive way of making yourself feel better about the McNabb trade since Bradford for sure won't be your QB now. You just want him to get injured so that you can reconcile to yourself that the Redskins made the best choice.

How close am I?

Not close at all. I love the McNabb trade and would still be happy with acquiring Bradford. I also wish the best for the guy no matter where he goes.

I am actually not one who thinks his previous injury will have an impact on his NFL career. However, I do think he'll probably get hurt in his rookie year and miss a game or two. If he does get hurt, this rebuilding year for St. Louis is probably the best year for it to happen. He'll then go on to having a great career and win a lot of games.

Regardless, I apologize to all of those I have offended with this thread. It probably is tasteless, classless, senseless, and pointless.

I didn't realize you guys were so sensitive.

This is terrible everyone was beging for Bradford to come to DC and be the savior with no offensive line and now that we signed McNabb were guessing on when he gets hurt. Are you serious? Get a life!!! Good Luck Bradford I hope he not only stays healthy I hope he has a hall of fame career. What happened to all those "Backers of Bradford". I can't believe this I thought Skins fans had more class.:logo:

Dumb thread.

BUT.

I think it's going to be similar to Stafford, where he had an injury, and while he could've come back, they just shut him down because DET was so far out of contention anyway.

Edit: Oh and I put 14-17, but it's more like 12-15

I tried to vote to close the thread, but it wasn't there?

Maybe we need a poll for NNT for you?

This is stupid, makes no sense, and has NOTHING to do with the Redskins!

I saw the title and wanted to vote like this too. Wishing for a player injury is beyond stupid, if I were a mod you would get the NNT's ban for this crap

Dumb thread.

BUT.

I think it's going to be similar to Stafford, where he had an injury, and while he could've come back, they just shut him down because DET was so far out of contention anyway.

Well for such a controversial thread there sure have been a lot of votes. So far around 75% think he will miss significant time. I think that's pretty telling. It's not that any of those 80+ people WANT him to get hurt, but chances are, behind that line, he will.

I agree with you that if he does get hurt then St. Louis should follow in Detroit's footsteps and sit him until he has a full recovery. No reason to risk the future of the franchise for a lost season.

Again, I mean no offense to anyone including Bradford and wish him and all players the best of health.

I saw the title and wanted to vote like this too. Wishing for a player injury is beyond stupid, if I were a mod you would get the NNT's ban for this crap

To be fair, when I saw the initial reactions to the thread I tried to delete it and apparently it is not possible for me to do that.

unless he falls off the bench in year one, he should be OK..

Assuming St. Louis drafts him, who would start over him? AJ Feeley?

I think if he goes there he has to start.

Now, if he's drafted by us (still a possibility) then he gets to sit and stay healthy this year.

If I answer your questions, will you answer mine?

Why the hell are you asking us dude?

When will the world end? 2012 maybe?

Why haven't we gone to Mars yet?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_haven%27t_we_gone_to_Mars_yet&alreadyAsked=1&rtitle=Why_havent_we_gone_to_Mars_yet

- Cost and lack of public support

- Time it would take to get to and from Mars. Six months to get there, staying there for 18 months(waiting for mars and the earth to line up) and six months back.

- Bone degeneration(from lack of gravity) and radiation exposure

- Psychological effects of prolonged space travel. Like limited room/ human contact.

- Limits of current technology to allow us to carry sufficient supplies (oxygen, water, food) the necessary distance

- Lack of appropriate habitat to support astronauts during the time they would have to stay on the planet's surface

- No real good reason to go. (Yes, it would be neat, epic even, from an historical standpoint, but Mars itself has not shown to have anything useful to people)

Why is the sky blue?

http://www.desy.de/user/projects/Physics/General/BlueSky/blue_sky.html

A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

Archived