Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: What week will Bradford get hurt?

Wild West

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

What was the goal of this thread? To pick the time and date when he'll suffer a career ending injury? We could start another poll on when we think you and your family will die as well. It's inevitable right? Perhaps you just wanted to find out if we thought he was frail and delicate or if he'll be more like Drew Brees, but the way you phrased your question and poll was poorly done and connotes an implied belief that he's getting injured and it's only a matter of time, and whoever guesses the correct time he gets injured wins.

What was the goal of this thread? To pick the time and date when he'll suffer a career ending injury? We could start another poll on when we think you and your family will die as well. It's inevitable right? Perhaps you just wanted to find out if we thought he was frail and delicate or if he'll be more like Drew Brees, but the way you phrased your question and poll was poorly done and connotes an implied belief that he's getting injured and it's only a matter of time, and whoever guesses the correct time he gets injured wins.

Nobody ever said career-ending. You added that.

Every player in the NFL gets hurt. It's a brutal game. I guess I just wanted to see how people thought he would fare if thrown to the wolves in year 1 with the Rams. Even if he does get hurt, I don't think that lowers his value at all. You don't take a QB for a team like the Rams with the idea of winning in year 1. He is more of a long-term project.

Now, if he were drafted by the Redskins, I don't think this would be an issue at all because he would sit behind McNabb for at least a year.

Shouldn't this be in ATN or Tailgate? And is the OP implying that Bradford will get hurt due to fragility or due to the Rams woeful offensive line?

Perhaps a combination, but I think it would be more due to the situation rather than his history. I don't think he's particularly frail, no more than Stafford or Sanchez at least.

The Bad Karma is strong with this one.

You do realize that every time someone posts something negative about this thread it just bumps it to the top of the page right?

If you don't like it, just let it die.

Talk about :beatdeadhorse:

Archived