Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Major League Baseball Thread

StillUnknown

So why are the Phillies trying to trade Werth and get Oswalt? The Phillies problems most of the season have been hitting. Their pitching is pretty solid and Hamels has been pitching well lately. They just can't score any runs, so why trade one of your best hitters?

Werth is gonna be a free agent. And they have Brown waiting in the wings. And their pitching isn't pretty solid. That's why they are trying to add another starter. Blanton has been garbage. So has Kendrick, who I think they sent down to the minors. Moyer got hurt, I think. And wasn't doing that welly, anyway. Werth has had a terrible year, too. No reason not to trade him.

Because Werth is set for a big payday at the end of the season. They have Dominic Brown waiting in the wings who is dominating Triple A.

By trading Werth, you won't have his huge salary, you'll have Brown's small salary. Then you can add a top tier pitcher.

Then you hope that J-Roll, Vic, and Rauuuul actually re-learn how to hit.

Doesn't matter. You're not catching the Braves, my man.;)

Well, it's getting towards the now-or-never point for my Angels, who lost two big games to Texas the last two nights. If we don't win the next two games at Texas, then we're in big trouble.

I think you guys should bring back Chone Figgins.:D

Edit: You're not catching the Rangers, bro.

Considering ya'll scored like 3 runs in the series against the Braves, I think ya'll need him.:pfft:

1) it's y'all. You put the apostrophe where you take out letters. You All= take our the o and the u. Y'all.

2) **** the braves.

3) Yes, we need hitters.

Nice night for Cliff Lee to get his first win in a Rangers uniform: against our top rival. Could have probably finished off the complete game.

072210_rangers_angels_012.jpg

Rangers are my team also.Hope they don't have that late summer fade.Have been a fan for a long time,as a kid I used to attend some Senators game in D.C. before they moved to Tex.

Well, it's getting towards the now-or-never point for my Angels, who lost two big games to Texas the last two nights. If we don't win the next two games at Texas, then we're in big trouble.

Go Rangers! :)

Rangers are my team also.Hope they don't have that late summer fade.Have been a fan for a long time,as a kid I used to attend some Senators game in D.C. before they moved to Tex.

Awesome you will have to discuss them with me in here! I've been a hardcore fan my whole life. Of course it is just the Rangers part of the franchise since I'm too young for the Senators. Mr. Ranger, Tom Grieve is being inducted into the Rangers HOF tonight!

Edited by royallypwned

Go Rangers! :)

Awesome you will have to discuss them with me in here! I've been a hardcore fan my whole life. Of course it is just the Rangers part of the franchise since I'm too young for the Senators. Mr. Ranger, Tom Grieve is being inducted into the Rangers HOF tonight!

Sounds good.I remember Grieve he was drafted by the Senators, I think it was around 1969. Like to see them open up that 7 game lead a little more by sweeping the Angels. This may be one of the best teams in Ranger history,kind of ironic that they are this good with no ownership in place.

Sounds good.I remember Grieve he was drafted by the Senators, I think it was around 1969. Like to see them open up that 7 game lead a little more by sweeping the Angels. This may be one of the best teams in Ranger history,kind of ironic that they are this good with no ownership in place.

Too bad we lost tonight. But I was fully expecting it with Feldman starting. I trust that Tommy Hunter will get Texas back in the win column. :)

Just remember, RP...your Texas Rangers don't exist without D.C. :D

Haha I'm used to being a fan of a relocated team. I'm also a Stars fan. :pfft:

Edited by royallypwned