Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo: Anna Paquin Says She Is Bisexual

visionary

Thought this was interesting....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100401/people_nm/us_paquin_4

LOS ANGELES (Reuters Life!) – Oscar winner Anna Paquin came out as bisexual on Thursday in a video campaign for gay rights advocates, surprising the "True Blood" star's fans and causing the organization's web site to crash.

The actress' message came in a celebrity-laden public service announcement for the Give a Damn campaign, a web-based anti-discrimination effort backed by singer Cyndi Lauper's True Colors Fund.

"I'm bisexual," Paquin said, before adding that "one hate crime is committed approximately every hour of every day in this country."

Paquin last year confirmed that she is engaged to her boyfriend and "True Blood" co-star Stephen Moyer.

A representative for the actress could not immediately be reached for comment.

Its always funny how liberal straight(?) men think lesbian women are hot as if they have a chance at menage trois with them.

The lesbian thread is elsewhere. This is the Anna Paquin bisexual thread.

And, uh, when it comes to straight men having a chance at menage trois with bisexual women... um... they do. :cool:

At least, the men who recognize the reality of female bisexuality do. Sorry, man. :D

Lesbian women don't turn me on at all. Bisexual women named Anna Paquin though...:drooley:

A person claiming to be Bisexual is worse than being gay. Make up your mind and chose a side. Be either Gay or normal. Don't cheat on both.

What the f-- oh, April Fools! Nice one!

Its always funny how liberal straight(?) men think lesbian women are hot as if they have a chance at menage trois with them.

What about us liberal straight guys that have had sexual experiences with 2 or more females at once?

Almost as funny as those conservative guys who preach restraint (to put it mildly) and end up using airport mens rooms as homo hook up joints. (And nearly as hysterical as the morons who believe their dumbass "wide stance" excuses)

Or conservative politicians who serve on committees to damn presidents for extra marital affairs while they're stealing tax payer dollars to head for Argentina to get some extramarital action of their own.

Or conservatives who come down on the gays and get busted DWI leaving a gay bar.

Again, almost as funny. It would be AS funny if these clowns that get popped like this aren't always among the loudest telling us how we should live OUR lives.

If those people represent your idea of morality, I'd hate to hear what kind of fantasies you have...

However, i do agree. I never got the idea of the lesbian fantasy. The LAST person they want in the middle is anyone with a penis.

~Bang

Archived