Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask a Goldman Sachs CEO

daveakl

No, I think it's a terrible idea. But in reality we need across the board tax hikes or spending cuts.

Kinda ambigious answer, but more importantly why? Look at avg American income and than calculate how many times more than that those to be affected are making.

Bit pompous not to support tis.

Do you not care about your fellow Americans who would certainly benefit?

Kinda ambigious answer, but more importantly why? Look at avg American income and than calculate how many times more than that those to be affected are making.

Bit pompous not to support tis.

Do you not care about your fellow Americans who would certainly benefit?

I don't make anywhere near that either, but I agree it's a terrible idea. If Congress could curb their orgy of spending being egged on by the Prez himself, tax hikes would not be thought of as necessary by anyone. The richest Americans already shoulder the burden of taxes. Though they can make do with paying a higher rate, what good will it do when we all know that Congress will just piss the money away??? And where does all this leave the middle class people like myself? Screwed over by the government, the poor, and the rich - as usual. Change? Right. :rant:

I called BS on him days ago, and now that the heat is on, he goes missing!

The news down here is that GS is being accused of fraud, whereas it appears GS has already been charged with fraud. Funny how the article linked puts the GS Chief Executive (CEO?) in the firing line.

I don't make anywhere near that either, but I agree it's a terrible idea. If Congress could curb their orgy of spending being egged on by the Prez himself, tax hikes would not be thought of as necessary by anyone. The richest Americans already shoulder the burden of taxes. Though they can make do with paying a higher rate, what good will it do when we all know that Congress will just piss the money away??? And where does all this leave the middle class people like myself? Screwed over by the government, the poor, and the rich - as usual. Change? Right. :rant:

Well, it's a draw than. Rich aren't far better/worse off, middle class gets no change and some slugs get a chance to stop making excuses. what's the problem with that?

That's correct. Just refer to the thread heading for his position at GS. Look at WikiPedia (yeah, I know, not THE best reference site) and that only shows the one CEO, with junior officers below that.

Have you considered a career as a private investigator?

I would trade down and take Williams.

With the cut blocking scheme that Kyle likes fast is the key. That's one reason I am so confused about Dockery, Williams, and Heyer being any type of fit.

No way we can trade down unless we defrauded a team out of their pick ;)

No way we can trade down unless we defrauded a team out of their pick ;)

The Redskins franchise is too big to fail. We should be awarded free draft picks from teams like the Steelers and Patriots because they have lots and they take good care of them.

The Redskins franchise is too big to fail. We should be awarded free draft picks from teams like the Steelers and Patriots because they have lots and they take good care of them.

The NFL has a welfare system in place. It provides compensatory picks for lost players. Think of it as roster unemployment benefits.

Hopefully with a bit of insider trading and posturing we can drive the value of the #4 pick up. Trade down and watch the new share holder stake plummet.

Archived