Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video Game Fix - What Game to Buy?

Riggins77

I am looking to buy a new game after work for either the Wii, PS3 or Xbox 360. I love multiplayer games, shooters, fighting, racing, etc. What do u guys recommend, again I have all 3 systems, so please everyone help me out. I already have COD MW, maroio kart and L4D 2. Honestly, I haven't even played COD MW on my xbox yet. The game has to have good multiplayer, I don't care too much about single player campaigns or content.

too bad you can't upgrade optics and get the coaxial gun as well... tank sniper!

Eh, that would just make more people ***** and moan about how I'm not up in all the action. It's funny because I usually destroy the m-coms by myself on the Arica(?) Desert map.

I am looking to buy a new game after work for either the Wii, PS3 or Xbox 360. I love multiplayer games, shooters, fighting, racing, etc. What do u guys recommend, again I have all 3 systems, so please everyone help me out. I already have COD MW, maroio kart and L4D 2. Honestly, I haven't even played COD MW on my xbox yet. The game has to have good multiplayer, I don't care too much about single player campaigns or content.

How do you feel about the Action-RPG genre? If you want an AMAZING game with tons of replay value and lasting appeal then I would recommend Demon's Souls. This game is quickly becoming one of my top 5 favorite all-time games and I'm only 3/4 of the way through my first play-through.

How do you feel about the Action-RPG genre? If you want an AMAZING game with tons of replay value and lasting appeal then I would recommend Demon's Souls. This game is quickly becoming one of my top 5 favorite all-time games and I'm only 3/4 of the way through my first play-through.

Demon Souls was/is the best game I played in the past 5 years.

It was even better than Fallout 3 and the first Uncharted for me.

That said, don't expect to hack away and survive. The best thing you can do is play defense in that game.

Definately, Uncharted 2. By far the best game of this generation. One of the best single player games of all time. Best graphics of any game except arguably God of War 3. IMO it also has the best multiplayer around with two fantastic co-op modes and many competitive modes plus in multiplayer you can shoot and brawl with other enemies but also climb on ANYTHING making for some awesome strategies and also making it very different than any other multiplayer experience. Every PS3 owner should have this game.

Archived