Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Victoria’s Secret has a big secret: Major retailers caught selling used lingerie

Seabee1973

http://www.indenvertimes.com/victorias-secret-has-a-big-secret-major-retailers-caught-selling-used-lingerie/

In a shocking expose this morning on theThe Today Show, a special undercover report found that several prominent national retailers were found to routinely engage in the practice of accepting the return of used and stained lingerie. Not so bad? No, not so bad except that in most cases the garments were immediately retagged and returned to the racks for re-sale.

click link above for rest of story and video

So admit it ladies how many of you are wearing used underwear?

Little known story.....

My ex but some VS stuff, and when I got down to them I said, "Damn! These smell like your sister!"

We're divorced now, but I may have been right! :ols:

Wait....

Exactly what "smell" from her sister were you smelling, and exactly how did you recognize it?

Hmmmmmmmmm......

The first thing I thought of was that movie, I think it was called "it's a guy thing" or something like that where the guy cheats on his fiance, then she finds the other girls panties and he says he got them for her from the used panty bin at walmart or whatever.

http://www.indenvertimes.com/victorias-secret-has-a-big-secret-major-retailers-caught-selling-used-lingerie/

a special undercover report found that several prominent national retailers were found to routinely engage in the practice of accepting the return of used and stained lingerie.

Hmm so Monica Lewinksi kept her stained Blue Dress but could have got a refund on her underwear??

Wash, wash, wash! ALWAYS wash before wearing panties, or even bathing suit bottoms. Not only can something like this happen, but other women will try on undergarments or bathing suit bottoms without "coverage" and return them to the rack. It's the same thing.

Archived