Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Predict if we trade UP for Bradford

hitmandm

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I for one am more sold on Okung being a franchise type LT than Bradford being a franchise type QB so I hope we stay at 4 draft Okung, spend our 2nd on another tackle or guard then trade some players to pick up more draft pick

LOCKER IN 2011!

I thought I read somewhere that the recent teams to have won SB's didn't have 1st round franchise LT's? I could be wrong. The offensive line talent in this years draft is larger then QB talent, which is why I'd go QB at #4 but would hope to get Bradford. What we need is an accurate QB. We have had several years of strong armed QB's that were not accurate from Ramsey, Brunell, Campbell, Collins and so on. We need an accurate passer first and fore most. Bradford is the most accurate of them all. Then I think I read McCoy is the next most accurate passer even though he does not have a strong arm to get the ball long.

The next issue I have is everyone wants us to pick up Okung and many of analyst have mentioned that Okung is most likely not a good Tackle for our new system we are bringing in. He's more of a man-to-man blocker. They don't think he's going to have the mobility or speed for zone blocking. A few analyst I've heard have mentioned that we could get the style of LT in later rounds because they are not projected to go very high.

Just saying. :)

NOPE, I think they will trade DOWN.

Like I said I could live with this too but he problem is finding someone to come up into the pick at the price we want. We won't give it away and will ask for the right deal to fit our plans.

Really looking forward to the draft coverage this year except for the Thursday start. They should have started on Friday night in prime time.

I say Yes...we will trade up for him and it will cost us a boatload. The price you pay for being ina QB driven league.

Keep in mind it comes down to the Skins doctors decision...he's the one who operated on Bradford's shoulder and he knows about its durability...and signs are pointing to his arm being made of glass

Your two options are not enough to warrant a calculated answer. We don't need to move up to take Bradford. The Rams won't take him. They will go defense.

As for the Skins, we really need OL help on the left and right side Tackle spots. The best scenario for the Skins is to trade down in order to accomplish picking up two quality Tackles in the first two rounds of this year's draft.

Campbell has too many question marks as to his competitiveness. Put this on Joe Gibbs. If Jason had problems in Zorn's WCO, imagine what Campbell is up against in the new formations.

Reading the Safety seems to be Jason's downfall. Blitzing will happen and the best QBs have their problems with it. You can't blame the Offensive Line as the culprit in each of his snaps. Trying to hold up defensive front fours getting to the QB is difficult in today's game and it takes a combine effort from the QB and the OL. Guys are worn out trying to protect Campbell as the game progresses.

When was it announced we are trying to trade for a LT? Any idea who it is?

Yes...there are NFL rumors as reported by ESPN that were trying to get Gainther from Baltimore. It was discussed with Mel and McShay and both have heard this talk.

They said theres lots of tape where Okung doesn't look too good.

1200 points, which is basically the teams entire draft, to move up to grab a QB tht plays out of the 'gun and with a history of having a bad wing? :ols:

Obviously you haven't seen all of his work. He spent time under center and "the surgery" took all of 35 minutes. Add to that his injury was minor compared to Brees similar surgery and his Doc who is the best in the world on such is on the Redskins payroll.

Of course none of that matters right?

Obviously you haven't seen all of his work. He spent time under center and "the surgery" took all of 35 minutes. Add to that his injury was minor compared to Brees similar surgery and his Doc who is the best in the world on such is on the Redskins payroll.

Ive seen him play but thanks for making assumptions. I do know that he doesn't come from a pro-set offense.

I also know that one example of the surgery turning out well doesn't equate to him being back to how he was before the injuries.

Thankfully the price is too high and the Rams will save us from ourselves and take Bradford #1.

Ive seen him play but thanks for making assumptions. I do know that he doesn't come from a pro-set offense.

I also know that one example of the surgery turning out well doesn't equate to him being back to how he was before the injuries.

Thankfully the price is too high and the Rams will save us from ourselves and take Bradford #1.

So you won't take the word of the surgeon or look at the Wonderlic scores or anything else that pro scouts look at? Ok that tells me everything I need to know about you opinion.

Bradford is a luxury. Getting two OTs is paramount. Spending too much for one position right now is not wise. Of course, this is my contribution to the argument. As you know, our two weakest positions is LT and RT.

Bradford is a luxury. Getting two OTs is paramount. Spending too much for one position right now is not wise. Of course, this is my contribution to the argument. As you know, our two weakest positions is LT and RT.

You going to start both OL rooks in the NFL? Good luck with that even if they both pan out.

Cornerstone QB's are anything but a luxury.

You going to start both OL rooks in the NFL? Good luck with that even if they both pan out.

Cornerstone QB's are anything but a luxury.

It happens all the time. Samuels started as a rookie and did real well. Jansen also started as a rookie and he too, did well.

It happens all the time. Samuels started as a rookie and did real well. Jansen also started as a rookie and he too, did well.

Two on the same line at the same time? Think about it for a second. What are the odds both work out yet alone become starters? It's not as crazy as some who want us to draft 3 and start all of them but still, damn just damn.

Archived