Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Bears cut Pace, 2 others.

CommandB11

Okay, think about this. He got cut by the Rams before last season because he was so bad. Then, he stunk it up on the Bears and they even saw it as a mistake. He's always injured and he needs to hang it up. Signing him is worse than suggesting, lets ask John Elway to come out of retirement.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=4957834

Anyone? he is 34 and so getting old. might be a good mentor and fill in for half the year or so. just wondering

HTTR

Fill in for half the year as a mentor? Just to add to the inconsistency on our line? Even if he wasn't the definition of "over the hill LT" I wouldn't want him there. If he had anything to do with our line, it had better be from a coaching standpoint on the sideline.

Oh for crying out loud. I really, really thought no one would actually make a thread asking if we want a 34 year old washed up tackle, but low and behold, I was completely wrong. You've got to be kidding me. Man I hate this place sometimes. EVERY, I mean, EVERY player that is released, somehow ends up in a thread in here. Jeez Louise, I'd rather have Levi Jones back at LT.

Oh for crying out loud. I really, really thought no one would actually make a thread asking if we want a 34 year old washed up tackle, but low and behold, I was completely wrong. You've got to be kidding me. Man I hate this place sometimes. EVERY, I mean, EVERY player that is released, somehow ends up in a thread in here. Jeez Louise, I'd rather have Levi Jones back at LT.

you're right, this mess has to stop. :doh:

I suggest that people who want to start "what about this guy?" threads do some work and develop their OP with actual arguments and links and not just toss a link and a simple sentence or two out there.

It would be a good way to avoid NNT's, locked threads, and if certain mods get irritated enough :D, actual bans. :evilg:

:)

Archived