Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Rams ready to part ways with Alex Barron(M.E.T.)

Ajamrani

I'd be willing to do JC for Barron and a 4th from the Rams.

I think a straight up swap would be fine.

We take the best available QB at 4, another tackle in the 2nd, and we have two (hopefully) starters at Tackle for our O-Line and a QB for the future.

I think in the interim we would suck horribly, however. We really do need to keep JC...it's unfortunate that there is not even a remotely capable starting caliber QB in FA this year.

JC for barron straight up and youve got a deal.

no more trading picks.

I absolutely would not trade a pick for him. I don't think Barron is worth a 2nd at all though. Not that I overvalue JC or anything but I think we'd be coming up on the short end of the stick if we did a straight up trade.

Yeah but that was at LT not RT which is what he should be playing.

i dont know much about st louis, but why did they draft a RT when they had him? says on his wiki page that he's been plagued by false start penalties.

Trade JC for Barron and swap draft positions in round 1. Draft Bradford or Claussen.

Start Collins, backup with Brennan or Jeff Garcia (in that case Brennan would be cut) and groom Bradfore/Claussen as the 3rd stringer.

Draft O-line in the 2nd round, and go from there. We could fill in on the O-line with veteran free agents thru free agency, maybe some one from Denver?

In 2011 go with Claussen.

In other words, I'm more confident with Todd Collins or Jeff Garcia than I am with JC until we get to our future QB. We need to start building Rome back up.

Archived