Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Playoff Brackets Discussion Thread (Winners And Rules Updated!)

Califan007 The Constipated

hmm i wonder how risky people will get with their pictures...

i know there were some rocking pics of my team but I thought they were showing too much skin for the :censored: on this site...

Hopefully, no one will try to push the envelope. There's no need to. If a pick has to rely on being essentially naked to be hot, then, she ain't that hot to begin with.

These little distractions are a fun way to kill some of the long offseason. The last thing we need is for some douchebag to screw it up for everybody else. It's up to all of us to try and steer this thing down the middle of road. Lest we get run into a ditch.

Yeah I think me and goskins will have a good first round match.....I think I got him on the u30 and rock babe but he owns me in the tv mom.

Actually my U30 pick is a rookie to the ES babe draft did very well in another babe draft I saw on the net. She actually took down Megan Fox when she was a prime babe draft candidate.

I haven't sent mine yet, I was waiting for an answer to my original question. Did he want them one division at a time, or all 32 teams at once.
I'm still waiting for pics from damn near everyone lol :mad: :D...And yeah, you can use the same pics from the wildcard round if you want (probably a good idea to let me know you want to, though).

Next is I gotta get pics from your competition lol :yes:...

I think he want everyone to just send them...

Califan, can you possibly post a list of the people who have not provided you with pics? I know I have sent mine, but you said most people haven't sent their pics in. Maybe that will get them off their asses if they are outted:silly:

I like this idea. I also like the idea of setting a firm deadline before Cali just uses pics from the draft thread for those who won't hand in pictures timely.

I like this idea. I also like the idea of setting a firm deadline before Cali just uses pics from the draft thread for those who won't hand in pictures timely.

A deadline announcement would be good. I didn't submit my pics until last night because I assumed we would be doing it in groupf of 4 or 8 or something like that. Hammering Califan with 32 teams worth of pics would have been too much I thought...

I thought we were supposed to use email. There is a pretty small limit on our PM boxes.

- Everyone must PM me two photos of each of their draft picks to use in the OP of the thread housing their match-up. make sure to tell me the names of each draft pick AND the category they are in...don't assume I should just "know" on my own.

I haven't sent mine yet, I was waiting for an answer to my original question. Did he want them one division at a time, or all 32 teams at once.

If I wanted something done that specifically I probably would have spelled it out in the rules...besides, it's not like you're gonna be disqualified for sending me your pics early lol ;)...

Califan, can you possibly post a list of the people who have not provided you with pics? I know I have sent mine, but you said most people haven't sent their pics in. Maybe that will get them off their asses if they are outted:silly:

I've only received pics from about 10 people out of 32...and of those 10 people about 4 of them either sent me some links that don't work, or sent me "30 And Under" pics that were taken before January 1st, 2008 (one person sent me a pic of their 30 And Under babe that was taken 5 stinkin' years ago lol)...

Nah, that would just mean more work for me lol :D...I'd have to go hunt through that long-ass thread looking for their pics, then I'd have to go search and make sure their 30 And Under pics were taken within the last 2 years...then I'd have to resize those freakin' screensaver-sized pics half of you chuckleheads posted on that thread lol...screw that, you guys do all the work :cool:...

A deadline announcement would be good. I didn't submit my pics until last night because I assumed we would be doing it in groupf of 4 or 8 or something like that. Hammering Califan with 32 teams worth of pics would have been too much I thought...

Nah, much rather have all the pics sent at the same time--which would never happen anyway...too many people taking place for me to get all the pics simultaneously. If everyone waits until I request them, someone might be out of town for a week when I'm needing their pics, someone else might not log into ES for a few days, etc, etc. Just everyone give me their pics as they have them and I'll make the brackets and polls up from there :thumbsup:

Archived