Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Playoff Brackets Discussion Thread (Winners And Rules Updated!)

Califan007 The Constipated

Ok, got the whole web link thing. Minor pain since I had already downloaded the pictures. How the heck did I end up with a 1st rd against the commish? :silly::ols: I smell a conspiracy!

Oh well Ana, Julie and Victoria can take them on!

One thing is for sure, Forscutt isn't going to have back problems.

Look at that nice smooth stomach. :)

krystal-forscutt-3.jpg

Who wants to see a pic of her ass?

Does Hazell even let people take pics of her ass? If its anything like her udders, I would understand why she doesn't. :ols:

stoney26 vs GoSkins561 – Keely and her “reallies” get it done at 30-U. Christina Aguilera can't ****, but she “looks” like she can, better than Christina Milian, for RB. Denise wins the battle of Unique Looking TVM.

Next, the Sweet 16.

I would also like to clear one thing up about Aguilera since Ax seems to think Aguilera can't "F".

Aguilera Plays Naughty Nurse In Bedroom Sex Emergencies CHRISTINA AGUILERA likes to spice up her sex life by playing doctors and nurses in the bedroom - and she's even bought her new husband a sexy medic's outfit. The couple stages saucy hospital emergencies in the privacy of their own home - and the DIRRTY singer makes sure they have all manner of sex toys to aid their fantasy frolics. She also insists husband JORDAN BRATMAN dresses up for the fun sex sessions. She tells America's Maxim magazine, "I like to play doctor. I got Jordan a doctor's outfit with a doctor's bag full of sex toys. I wore the naughty nurse's costume, ofcourse." And there's nothing like the sound of RADIOHEAD's THOM YORKE to get Aguilera in the mood for love. She adds, "That's good sex-time music." The singer' s hits might get others ready for romance, but she insists listening to herself is a big turn-off: "I'd be too busy analysing my voice. I get very nitpicky."

It sounds to me like she is a complete and total freak in the sack. :ols:

I would also like to clear one thing up about Aguilera since Ax seems to think Aguilera can't "F".

wow someone has too much time on their hands to dig up info...

Does Hazell even let people take pics of her ass? If its anything like her udders, I would understand why she doesn't. :ols:

keeley_hazell.jpg

Looks fine to me!

And are serious about her "udders"? Do you not like??

Especially since your girl has some fake balloon looking things attached to her chest. Lol.

Go take a look a Keeleys topless pics. They are very easy to find. Then come back hate on her "udders". Lol.

Stoney you are actually breaking the rules, go re-read the rules then take down the pic. :)

I actually think its fun to post bad pics of your opponent but Califan was very clear only the GM can post pics of his team.

Since two wrongs don't make a right, I won't post fugly pics of your team........yet.

Stoney you are actually breaking the rules, go re-read the rules then take down the pic. :)

I actually think its fun to post bad pics of your opponent but Califan was very clear only the GM can post pics of his team.

Since two wrongs don't make a right, I won't post fugly pics of your team........yet.

Edited...didnt know...And I know there are some busted pics of my girls and every other girl in the draft...(although I couldnt find one of krystal :)) Damn. Posting ugly pics of opponents was all part of the fun!! Oh well....

On the contrary. She's such a cold fish that they have to resort to toys/fantasy, and then she's still so bad at it, her PR people felt the need to invent, and then publicize her alleged sexual prowess.

I'm tellin' ya, a cadaver puts up a better romp in the sack.:silly:

hmm so am I the only one checking the site over and over again to see if their matchup is posted?
nope, I am too :pfft:

I dont think I have to send any pictures since he can use the same ones from the wildcard, I think.

I'm still waiting for pics from damn near everyone lol :mad: :D...And yeah, you can use the same pics from the wildcard round if you want (probably a good idea to let me know you want to, though).

So what happens next? And when?

Next is I gotta get pics from your competition lol :yes:...

What is the deadline for picture submissions? Do we know yet?

No real deadline since we have so many competitions right now, but the SOONER THE BETTER...

hmm i wonder how risky people will get with their pictures...

i know there were some rocking pics of my team but I thought they were showing too much skin for the :censored: on this site...

Try not to push the envelope at all...the mods are being generous with allowing these babe drafts to take place to begin with, because they're rife with possible "questionable" photos being posted. Err on the side of caution.

You can do this for pretty much ANY celebrity. There are always bad pictures out there somewhere if th person is really famous.

Edited...didnt know...And I know there are some busted pics of my girls and every other girl in the draft...(although I couldnt find one of krystal :)) Damn. Posting ugly pics of opponents was all part of the fun!! Oh well....

Might be fun to do, but it pretty much goes against what the Babe Draft should be for...and it should NOT be a contest of who can find the ugliest photo of a famous woman lol :cool:...

Archived