Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NewLeader.com: Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment

DRSmith

Why? It continues to be a very successful political stance to take.
I know you were going for the joke but the State voted Democratic in the 2008 Presidential election for the first time since LBJ. Both U.S. Senators are Democratic and the last Govenor was a Democrat.

I know you were going for the joke but the State voted Democratic in the 2008 Presidential election for the first time since LBJ. Both U.S. Senators are Democratic and the last Govenor was a Democrat.

And yet the state just put into the Governor's office an extremist (who successfully ran as a centrist - even though he isn't one). Of course, his opposition left much to be desired - so perhaps that isn't on the voters.

:ols:

And the Republican candidate was a moderate who faked right leaning stances to try and earn votes. Those who didn't care for him didn't vote.

Sideshow Bob also does not sound qualified to speak for God. He needs to just quietly wait until he is voted out.

In 2008 this assclown was mere 65 votes away from becoming the Replublican nominee for John Warner's Senate seat.

This most recent comment is almost as priceless as his comments on these topics...

From Wiki:

Morning after pill

Bob Marshall drew gales of laughter in the Virginia House of Delegates when he stated "...Abortion, done early on. Even if it weren't, we have no business passing this garbage out and making these co-eds chemical Love Canals for these frat house playboys in Virginia. We have no business passing this stuff out."[5]

Abortion and birth control

According to the Globe, Marshall also "railed" against Norplant, a contraceptive not-yet-marketed at the time that is implanted under the skin and works for up to five years. "It's a real tribute to women's intelligence," Marshall told the reporter. "They feel so irresponsible they can't do something once a day?" [/colorWhen asked about abortion in the case of incest, Marshall replied that sometimes incest is voluntary. In response to abortions in the case of rape, Marshall said, "Your origins should not be held against you [referring to the victim's unborn child]. The woman becomes a sin-bearer of the crime, because the right of a child predominates over the embarrassment of the woman." [7]

Right wing religious nut saying right wing religious nut things. No surprises here. This is the political segment that blamed 9/11 on feminists. oh... and Palin won't say anything about this. These are the "real Americans" she talks about all the time.

I predict this kind of nonsense getting worse now that the religious loon that would have us believe he turned moderate has been elected governor. It's in his interest to make a hard right move in the current political climate so there is no need to wear the mask any longer.

SO basically your saying is that when Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson speak they speak for the whole Democratic party?

While I agree that abortion is not kosher with the Almighty, I somehow find it difficult to believe that a prior abortion === First real baby will be deformed some way.... That just doesn't computer to me.

I guess he doesn't realize he is giving them a perfect excuse for the next abortion.

I would be interested if there is some medical basis to that claim though.

It can certainly lead to infertility or increased chance of miscarriages,but I've never seen a basis for that claim.

I even talked to God and he never mentioned it....Holding out on me?:silly:

Dumb thing to say. Wonder where he got his medical information from.

Probably from the same place that the parents who decided it was better to pray for their sick son instead of taking him to a doctor.

I really hope that they develop a cure for stupid, it amazes me at the things that people will believe.

I really hope that they develop a cure for stupid, it amazes me at the things that people will believe.

Hey, it helps prevent overcrowding

Think of it as their little way of helping society by subtraction.

Probably from the same place that the parents who decided it was better to pray for their sick son instead of taking him to a doctor.

It'll never happen. It's a center-right country. No way they voluntarily give up their majority.

Archived