Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Wildcard #1: CALLED For Skinsfan2k, 2-1

Califan007 The Constipated

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Whoever was doing the grading last year gave me a "D" for picking Sophia Loren for the "Classic Beauty" category in the 1st round...said they couldn't see what the big deal was and that I was foolish to think she'd get me any wins.

She destroyed her competition in the first round voting something like 110 to 8 lol...

Hey don't EVER question me! Truly yours, Mel Kiper.

LOL, that was me last year doing the grading. And my grade was a little stiff concerning Sophia. I just thought picking that high you needed a home run hitter. IMO still think yours was Brook in the later rounds. Just my humble opinion though. Hard for anyone last year to stand up to the buzzkill that was Marissa Miller. Don't think there is anyone this year in the draft at that caliber at all.

Kim Kardashian is No. 1 on my "most overrated" list. She has thighs like a baby elephant.

+2390434593480752893648712

Kim Kardashin is not hot. Not even close. She looks like a man in half of her pics, she is fat, and her butt is TOO big. Way too big. I really don't understand what people see in her. O, and Megan Fox is overrated too.

Hey don't EVER question me! Truly yours, Mel Kiper.

LOL, that was me last year doing the grading. And my grade was a little stiff concerning Sophia. I just thought picking that high you needed a home run hitter. IMO still think yours was Brook in the later rounds. Just my humble opinion though. Hard for anyone last year to stand up to the buzzkill that was Marissa Miller. Don't think there is anyone this year in the draft at that caliber at all.

Ah, but here's the thing...I knew Kelly Brook would last until the 2nd round. I knew Sophia Loren would not lol :).

I have no idea why but I have never been the least bit into Megan Fox. I know she's "hot" by any man's standards but I just don't get it. Give me Kim K. every day of the year.

The other two categories were almost ties for me. I basically flipped a coin to decide those.

I have no idea why but I have never been the least bit into Megan Fox. I know she's "hot" by any man's standards but I just don't get it. Give me Kim K. every day of the year.

The other two categories were almost ties for me. I basically flipped a coin to decide those.

I have never been the least bit into Kim K. Meh. Close race as it should be.

Uh no not so much but I guess there ahead a little.His TVM got drilled(bad choice of words I guess) though. That one was so bad it should almost sway the rest of the bout.

Cali removed the "ninja" votes from the final tally so he is correct...both won by about 10 votes each. Damn ninjas throw a monkey wrench into everything.

GREAT MATCHUP though...it's a shame one of these teams is already eliminated. Like Ax has said before, half of this battle is just who you draw...

Note to future managers, Megan Fox is NOT high first round material. That's what did Hero21 in.

I kinda disagree. Overrated a bit? Maybe. But still a good first round pick. I mean 2 yrs ago (I know...that's a long time in babe-dom) she helped SF07 win it all. I think he just ran up against a damn good team right out of the gate. I'd be willing to bet that if he drew a different opponent, he would have gone deep in this tourney.

I kinda disagree. Overrated a bit? Maybe. But still a good first round pick. I mean 2 yrs ago (I know...that's a long time in babe-dom) she helped SF07 win it all. I think he just ran up against a damn good team right out of the gate. I'd be willing to bet that if he drew a different opponent, he would have gone deep in this tourney.

like someone mentioned a week ago...

she is so 2-3 years ago...

no longer a 1st round material.. ESPECIALLY when its a wide open category like U30...

You hit it on the head, she was the hot thing two years ago. I think her value has worn off a bit. Not that I'd kick her out of bed, I voted for her.

I just put her in the category of Jessica Alba and Keira Knightley. They didn't get picked at all for the similar reason as their mojo has worn off a bit since two years prior. I think Grubbs may have the same problem with Keibler when his bracket is up. Heck I might have the same problem with Beyonce.

That is, if most of the voters are gay. ;)

Archived