Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Wildcard #1: CALLED For Skinsfan2k, 2-1

Califan007 The Constipated

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

yikes, this one is hard. A bunch of my favorites all in one. The only easy matchup is TV mom- the second mom is definitely better looking. I love Julianne Hough but I also like Carrie. I think I'll pick Hough for this one. And I think both Kim K. and Megan are gorgeous. I think I'm going to pick Kim.

yikes, this one is hard. A bunch of my favorites all in one. The only easy matchup is TV mom- the second mom is definitely better looking. I love Julianne Hough but I also like Carrie. I think I'll pick Hough for this one. And I think both Kim K. and Megan are gorgeous. I think I'm going to pick Kim.

Are you ever going to dump the Kris Allen sig?

and I got a D by AX for initial ratings.. :(

Whoever was doing the grading last year gave me a "D" for picking Sophia Loren for the "Classic Beauty" category in the 1st round...said they couldn't see what the big deal was and that I was foolish to think she'd get me any wins.

She destroyed her competition in the first round voting something like 110 to 8 lol...

Whoever was doing the grading last year gave me a "D" for picking Sophia Loren for the "Classic Beauty" category in the 1st round...said they couldn't see what the big deal was and that I was foolish to think she'd get me any wins.

She destroyed her competition in the first round voting something like 110 to 8 lol...

It damn sure wasn't me. I'd take Sophia in her prime, over all six of these girls, combined.

Archived