Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The New Jersey Nets, holy smokes

DCSaints_fan

I don't really follow the NBA all that much, but I just checked the standings and I can't believe that the Nets have only won 4 games all year, with 44 losses! That gives them a .083 winning percentage. If they stay at their current pace, they will apparently break the NBA record for futilitiy, which is held by the 1973 Philadelphia Sixers (9-73 = .110)

http://www.nbauniverse.com/statistics/worst_seasons.htm

Yeah, the NBA draft lottery is one of the most dumbest draft lotteries in sports. They will probably end up with the 3rd or 4th pick. All this tanking and they probably won't get John Wall

Well then that means the Wizards can get the #1 pick then and draft John Wall. Lol he'll replace Gilbert

Wow, it must suck to be a NJ/NY area fan of basketball. Then again, I guess we can feel their pain after this year in Washington with football, basketball, and baseball.

NY is a football/baseball town anyway. People go to watch the knicks because its popular, no one really cares if they do well or not lol.

Yeah, the NBA draft lottery is one of the most dumbest draft lotteries in sports. They will probably end up with the 3rd or 4th pick. All this tanking and they probably won't get John Wall

Well then that means the Wizards can get the #1 pick then and draft John Wall. Lol he'll replace Gilbert

they're not tanking anything, they just suck

I love the lottery system, I prefer it over the NFL top ten drafts.

What is it about the Lottery you like? I'm curious of your opinion and not trying to be argumentative. I hate that the Wizards have been completely screwed out of top 3 picks over the years only to drop down to 5, 6 or 7 because their little ping pong ball didn't come up. We end up with Calbert Cheaney instead of Shaq or Penny for example.

Archived