Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WPC: When it comes to the uniforms, you can keep the change

JimmiJo

THAT **** MAKES THE FRY COOKS AT MICKEY' D's LOOK LIKE ****ING MAITRE'D's!

CHRISTINA APPLEGATE'S CHARACTER IN DON'T TELL MOM THE BABYSITTER'S DEAD COULD COME UP WITH BETTER **** THAN THAT, AND SHE'S ONLY 17!!!!!!!!!

the **** outta hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They don't need NEW uni's. They need old ones.

here is our new HOME uni if I had my way.

See, that's tite. Bring back some of the old stuff. Incorporate more gold. I'd love to see white jerseys/gold pants & white jerseys.burgundy pants...burgundy jerseys/gold pants, burgundy jerseys/white pants.

The 2 sets we have now, and then 2 more options with gold pants.

The gold pants are sick. I'd love that. Maybe every now and again, wear the spear helmet.

Adding black is dumb.

I don't like any of the concepts and don't think we need black in the uniform ... BUT ... those uniforms do resemble the design of a certain official message board of the team that I know of. Maybe the designers weren't exactly going as far afield as some are suggesting in their research for a new look.

See' date=' that's tite. Bring back some of the old stuff. Incorporate more gold. I'd love to see white jerseys/gold pants & white jerseys.burgundy pants...burgundy jerseys/gold pants, burgundy jerseys/white pants.

The 2 sets we have now, and then 2 more options with gold pants.

The gold pants are sick. I'd love that. Maybe every now and again, wear the spear helmet.

Adding black is dumb.[/quote']

If they are seriously considering a change. They should "poll" the fans in some way. If they did, I think those concept ones would be shot down quickly.

This isn't the XFL. I'm all for CHANGING the Uni's. But changing doesn't mean something new all together. You can go retro like the Giants and Jets have done in recent history.

It’s the broncardinalification of the Redskins uniform.

Just say no, Danny.

I was just going to say that. If the Bronocs, Cardinals and raider had a baby, these uniforms would be the result.

That uniform that someone made in the other thread with the #9 guy was WAY better than these!

I DO NOT want BLACK in our unis! And they better not mess with my Indian Head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only aspect of those uniforms that I like is the incorporation of different logos throughout the jersey and pants.

Whenever we change uniforms, I think it would be cool to display a couple different logos. If the Indian head stays on the helmet, we should display the spear somewhere (sleeve) and maybe even the feathers (the two feathers that are on the Indian head logo). I like having things like that.

Ideally, we'd just slightly update the jerseys with different stripes or something and making it a deeper burgundy. Then, we'd switch exclusively to gold/yellow pants and add the logos I mentioned.

Here’s a suggestion for the owner; instead of trying to jazz up the look of the team by changing the uniforms, why don’t you focus on playing the way the team once did while wearing these same uniforms.

Everyone has been railing on Snyder to stay out of the football side of things and stick with the business side he knows best. Apparently with the hiring of Shanahan and Allen he's now doing that. So now that he's messing with the marketing side people complain about that too and say focus on the way the team plays. Which is it? It's unrealistic to expect him to stay away from the team altogether.

By the way, this is not to say that I disagree with you about changing the uniforms. I am against changing them and think the new ones suck.

Oh my, if they pick the "W" logo I'm gonna take a hostage lol. I actually like the burgundy and black jerseys. Perhaps Zorn was on to something with the "maroon and black" comments. I have a Redskin jacket that has a lot of black in it. It looks awesome.

Back to the "W". That is absolutely hideous. That logo alone would cause a pitch fork riot. That "W" is atrocious.

Everyone has been railing on Snyder to stay out of the football side of things and stick with the business side he knows best. Apparently with the hiring of Shanahan and Allen he's now doing that. So now that he's messing with the marketing side people complain about that too and say focus on the way the team plays. Which is it? It's unrealistic to expect him to stay away from the team altogether.

By the way, this is not to say that I disagree with you about changing the uniforms. I am against changing them and think the new ones suck.

I hear what your saying man, and he does have a right to be involved in things, it's his money in the main after all. It's just things like this that have him trying too hard to be involved that blows up in his face.

When you've one of the most profitable franchise's in the whole of sports, with a merchandise side that's an unlimited cash cow, even when things are bad, why do you need to change your appearance? It's meddling for meddling sake.

Focus on being an owner. Let pro football people run the football side as you've now done; and focus on enhancing fan experience etc. as you've also done with the recent planned changes to FedEx.

Keep everything simple, and in so doing improve PR which is has been at an all time low; and the money and customer satisfaction will follow.

Hail.

We need to change the unis -- the large 1980s stripes are pretty awful -- but not to black. Is there anyone who doesn't think the Eagles black jerseys are a larf? Go to the old Skins spear helmet, maize pants (no stripe) and simple burgundy jerseys with white numbers and white jerseys with burgundy numbers. Minimal stripes, if any.

The only black should be the cleats.

Archived