Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WPC: When it comes to the uniforms, you can keep the change

JimmiJo

I never saw those posts, thanks! Hopefully he's still taking a look at this board and this thread in particular.

Isn't it crazy that Redskins fans care about two things:

1) Quarterback

2) Uniforms

No worries. They quickly got buried by...well. And yep. Two very hot topics with what seems to be equal amounts of division between fans discussing them.

You can still make small changes to modernize them without making them look too busy. In those pictures, I like the numbers on top of the shoulder and I like the script "R" on the sleeves. I don't like the multi-colors on the arms of the uniforms nor do I like the line going across the chest.

I like the line, but I'd actually use it as a breaking point for a color change.

What the ****.

So many reasons why those uniforms are ****ing ugly:

1. The stupid triangular stripe on the helmets.

2. The retarded use of the color black. We are not the Raiders, the Saints, the Steelers, the Ravens, or even the Eagles. We wear burgundy. We are the only team in any of the four major sports to wear burgundy. Hell, we look so good in burgundy and gold, Harry ****ing Potter stole the color scheme.

3. Even the Bills uniforms look better than that trash.

4. The gratuitous use of swoopy lines for no ****ing reason.

5. The Oregon Ducks uniforms look better than that trash.

6. I've seen hobos and clowns with better clothes.

7. Seriously, I don't know who's a bigger moron. The guy who designed that garbage, the guy who hired him, or the guy who didn't delete that **** immediately.

8. Does the word "research" mean anything to anyone anymore? I hate the fact that any old idiot can open up Photoshop and click around for ten seconds and think their ideas are worth a damn. How about taking ten minutes to read the 115 incarnations of the fashion police thread here on the official Redskins forum and actually considering the feelings of your audience before you pop out that generic uninspired cookie-cutter garbage.

9. That is NOT GOLD. That is YELLOW. Ronald McDonald should be wearing those uniforms, except even he has enough fashion sense to stay the hell away.

10. Those things look like a 14 year old's MySpace page or a late '90s GeoCities site.

Seriously, wtf? Where's the creativity? Originality? Coherence of any kind?

If we do end up wearing those travesties at some point, then at least our uniforms will match our level of play. That's pretty much the only argument in favor of them that I can think of.

What the ****.

2. The retarded use of the color black. We are not the Raiders, the Saints, the Steelers, the Ravens, or even the Eagles. We wear burgundy. We are the only team in any of the four major sports to wear burgundy. Hell, we look so good in burgundy and gold, Harry ****ing Potter stole the color scheme.

7. Seriously, I don't know who's a bigger moron. The guy who designed that garbage, the guy who hired him, or the guy who didn't delete that **** immediately.

8. Does the word "research" mean anything to anyone anymore? I hate the fact that any old idiot can open up Photoshop and click around for ten seconds and think their ideas are worth a damn. How about taking ten minutes to read the 115 incarnations of the fashion police thread here on the official Redskins forum and actually considering the feelings of your audience before you pop out that generic uninspired cookie-cutter garbage.

9. That is NOT GOLD. That is YELLOW. Ronald McDonald should be wearing those uniforms, except even he has enough fashion sense to stay the hell away.

10. Those things look like a 14 year old's MySpace page or a late '90s GeoCities site.

If we do end up wearing those travesties at some point, then at least our uniforms will match our level of play. That's pretty much the only argument in favor of them that I can think of.

I agree, I dont like the uni's from the warpath sight at all!! Who ever made that garbage should be punished!!:beatdeadhorse:

Guest Spearfeather
What the ****.

Seriously, number 7 really did make me laugh out loud.

Guest Spearfeather
What the ****.

Number 7 really did make me laugh out loud

I actually like them.

People are usually timid towards change because it is not in their comfort zone. Option #3 could use some work (I do not like the W. I just want a spear) but I really enjoy the rest. I really welcome the incorporation of Black in our new unis.

I actually like them.

People are usually timid towards change because it is not in their comfort zone. Option #3 could use some work (I do not like the W. I just want a spear) but I really enjoy the rest. I really welcome the incorporation of Black in our new unis.

:tantrum::chair::tantrum:

I actually like them.

At least we found the demographic that these guys were looking for . . .

Game Plan Creative talks a good game but they came up with some of the worst uniform designs I have ever seen. They say that they did a case study on these uniforms and those are the ones that were voted the best. I can't image what the other uniforms looked like. I also wonder who they did the case study on? I mean, were they Cowboys fans? There is no way that a Redskins fan saw those uniforms and said, "Man I would love to see the Skins wear that."

I will never buy another jersey if they switch to those uniforms. I am absolutely appalled at these designs. I mean, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beatdeadhorse:

Game Plan Creative talks a good game but they came up with some of the worst uniform designs I have ever seen. They say that they did a case study on these uniforms and those are the ones that were voted the best. I can't image what the other uniforms looked like. I also wonder who they did the case study on? I mean, were they Cowboys fans? There is no way that a Redskins fan saw those uniforms and said, "Man I would love to see the Skins wear that."

I will never buy another jersey if they switch to those uniforms. I am absolutely appalled at these designs. I mean, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beatdeadhorse:

I AGREE WITH YOU 120%. I would rip my eyeballs out if i saw the Redskins take the field wearing that ugly trash... AND i've said this before and i'll say it again.

BLACK does not belong with our colors

WE are burgundy and gold!!!!!

Archived