Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about RB LeGarrette Blount in the 4th Round?

TGW21

How about LeGarrette Blount. From what I have seen of him he is very much like Jonathan Stewert. He is powerful, but still has breakaway speed. Since his incident vs. Boise he wont be a high draft pick

Edit

So why don't we get him in the Fourth Round? He could be a Pro Bowl Caliber player because what Shanny can do with RB's...........

Welcome to Extremeskins!

Now Blount has been discussed in previous threads. At the top of the screen is a Search button. You can click that, enter in Blount, and be able to see the threads related to him and post in one of those. It'll be good reading :)

Or, he could go to the Senior Bowl thread. There's a lot of discussion about him there since they've been showing the North's practice today.

He is projected to go in the 7th round, but hey, why not use our second and pass on better talent.

Projections are pretty much useless.

Tom Brady

Marcus Colston

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

Zach Thomas

Terrell Davis

(Need I say More?)

Head case.

Unless he goes ape **** in the combine don't see him getting drafted.

He's a big back but not as big as Ron Dayne and Brandon Jacobs and look at the pros those guys became.

Yea, but I like him as a Jonathan Stewart player, not Jacobs

Tom Brady

Marcus Colston

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

Zach Thomas

Terrell Davis

(Need I say More?)

Just because there are always people that do better/worse than expected, that doesn't mean "projections are useless". With that logic, I could get drafted.

Tom Brady

Marcus Colston

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

Zach Thomas

Terrell Davis

(Need I say More?)

Obviously some guys bust high and others flourish late. So what?

You don't draft a guy several rounds early, if you know he will be there later, unless you are Al Davis.

Don't get me wrong, if we reach for him in the 6th round, I'd be happy. I think he may have an impact in the NFL and I like his fire.

Shanahan makes stars out of no names. Don't expect to draft a running back until the second day, if at all.

As my sig states, I could not agree more. I think he automatically brings Portis back to superstar status. The guy did lead the league through week 12 one season ago with over 1200 yards in 11 games.

Here is a list of all those who could/should be there through RD5:

http://www.drafttek.com/round42010.asp

Joe McKnight, Charles Scott, Herdesty (TEN) would all make me eager for the pre-season to start...

Here is a list of all those that can be had via Free Agency (CBA addressed):

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2010/fa/rb.html

Blount is a punk, I would hate him to be one this team EVER. He should be banned from football. That being said, I will concede the guy has LOADS of talent.

Obviously some guys bust high and others flourish late. So what?

You don't draft a guy several rounds early, if you know he will be there later, unless you are Al Davis.

Don't get me wrong, if we reach for him in the 6th round, I'd be happy. I think he may have an impact in the NFL and I like his fire.

Yeah, that kind of list just says wait to pull the trigger.

Lets take him in the 7th MAYBE. No reason to waste a high pick on this guy when he will fall due to character concerns. In the 4th we could possibly get Ryan Matthews.

Chavous just said he has Matthews as his top rated rb and Mayock has him at number 2 so no way matthews goes past 2nd round if not late 1st rd.

Archived