Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about RB LeGarrette Blount in the 4th Round?

TGW21

Can I ask what exactly did Blount do? Is he a serial killer, drug dealer, gang member etc... All I know is he punched someone once. That to me does not mean he should be banned for life or is a headcase or be a locker room cancer in the future (unless hes been punching people through his career so far).

If you play contact sport you know there will always be scuffles, a punch thrown here & there in the heat of the moment, and to ban someone or say he is worthless based on that is ludicrous. The guy can play as he was slated as a 1st rd pick til the incident so getting him in the 4th would be a steal IMO.

This. I don't give a **** about what type of people our players are if they can HELP THIS TEAM. Sorry guys this isn't the National Cupcake Fairytale League. This is the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. These are bad mother****ers.

Let's just hope he can channel his rage into running people over next time instead of hitting them. If he is a good running back who can be had in the later rounds, I say why not take him?

If he can help the team, I'm okay with bringing him in. All of you haters who keep mentioning the punching incident need to calm down. I know you would be rooting for him also if he is scoring TDs for us.

Hail. :helmet:

From what I hear he has a good attitude and is a solid team player and leader. I say we use the 2nd rounder on him

That's a little too early IMO.

Being from SoFla, I might suggest T Jason Fox in round 2... I have a feeling Blount will be there at 4.

As much as I loathe Tech, Ryan Williams is a perfect ANYONE back, not just Shanny.

Yeah Ryan Williams is a monster. Hopefully we won't be in position to pick him next year. Cause I think he will be a top 10 pick if he enters the draft.

But if we are, I would love to get him. He has every thing you want in a RB.

You know what, I personally think we need a young guy with unending fire like him. Sure he punched someone in the face, and tried to go after fans in the stands.... and while that wasn't appropriate in many's eyes, I appreciate his intensity. Even though his actions might be overkill, we need some guys on this team that have intensity and 'swagger.' I feel like our team's been softer than marshmallows since Zorn's hiring. Punch someone in the face, go after the fans, **** it, this isn't golf.

You know what, I personally think we need a young guy with unending fire like him. Sure he punched someone in the face, and tried to go after fans in the stands.... and while that wasn't appropriate in many's eyes, I appreciate his intensity. Even though his actions might be overkill, we need some guys on this team that have intensity and 'swagger.' I feel like our team's been softer than marshmallows since Zorn's hiring. Punch someone in the face, go after the fans, **** it, this isn't golf.

Yeah, not that I don't want Blount, I'm fine with him, but I dont think we should sacrifice character of the players on the team for performance. That just makes us Dallas.

This. I don't give a **** about what type of people our players are if they can HELP THIS TEAM. Sorry guys this isn't the National Cupcake Fairytale League. This is the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. These are bad mother****ers.

Let's just hope he can channel his rage into running people over next time instead of hitting them. If he is a good running back who can be had in the later rounds, I say why not take him?

If he can help the team, I'm okay with bringing him in. All of you haters who keep mentioning the punching incident need to calm down. I know you would be rooting for him also if he is scoring TDs for us.

Hail. :helmet:

Spoken like a true 19 year old.

I don't know if you remember when the Bengals went threw this, it was not that long ago. Regardless of talent, if they plague a locker room and end up spending more time with police than in practice then you have wasted a pick that this team cannot afford to waste.

While we are on the topic, :applause::applause::applause: to Fletcher for winning the Walter Payton award this season.

After the combine, and the Senior Bowl, I bet Blount will be a 1st rd. pick. If he makes it to the second rd, then he'll be selected before we can get to him.

I can promise you he won't be drafted in the first.

The real question of this thread should be... in a FISTFIGHT between Blount and Orakpo, who would you take?

How about we wait for Ryan Williams next year? Perfect Shanny back

LddTmQNu4ug

I live in Blacksburg, this guy is the real deal. As a freshman his vision, power, and elusiveness is off the charts. Only Adrian Peterson rushed for more yards as a freshman. He runs at a safety at full speed and then at the very last second has one of the nasty jukes in history that makes all most all of them end up without a tackle while Williams is dancing in the end zone. When the play breaks down he uses his combination of speed and vision to make something out of nothing. Time after time you see him dragging would be tacklers. Then, to top it all, his hands are very softness. He will undoubtedly be a 1st round pick which would once again make us debating LT or another position. He could very well be top 5 which I hope puts him out of consideration (meaning Shanahan does what he is suppose to).

Let's Go..........Hokies!

He is looking good in the Senior Bowl. He is running hard and breaking tackles.

Agreed. He is also very quick and nimble for a guy his size (I think 6'1, 245). On his TD run I didn't even realize it was him at first because he looked very elusive and fast. Not at all like a guy that size. I would easily take him in the 4th.

Head case.

Unless he goes ape **** in the combine don't see him getting drafted.

He's a big back but not as big as Ron Dayne and Brandon Jacobs and look at the pros those guys became.

whoa... ron dayne and brandon jacobs do not belong in the same breath comparing their NFL careers. hahaha

I live in Blacksburg, this guy is the real deal. As a freshman his vision, power, and elusiveness is off the charts. Only Adrian Peterson rushed for more yards as a freshman. He runs at a safety at full speed and then at the very last second has one of the nasty jukes in history that makes all most all of them end up without a tackle while Williams is dancing in the end zone. When the play breaks down he uses his combination of speed and vision to make something out of nothing. Time after time you see him dragging would be tacklers. Then, to top it all, his hands are very softness. He will undoubtedly be a 1st round pick which would once again make us debating LT or another position. He could very well be top 5 which I hope puts him out of consideration (meaning Shanahan does what he is suppose to).

Let's Go..........Hokies!

I see a back that trips over his feet, lacks balance, IS tripped up and dragged down by arm tackles and lacks elite burst or speed.

Archived