Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not so fast puke fans....

stoney26

lol @ having to hear that "the Cowboys right now are the hottest team in the playoffs" over and over the last couple of weeks.

The hottest team doesn't get blown out. It looks like the Cowboys just fell into a favorable match up against the Eagles as was stated by so many on here, nothing more.

Bah ha ha ha ha ha, such a good day to be a Redskins fan!!! Not only did Dallas get their @$$ kicked, but they are one of the top 8 teams that will now have restrictions on signing free agents for an uncapped season...

P.S. - Love seeing Jerry Jones face when he gets tore up from the floor up!!!

Why I think the Boys win going away this weekend...because Favre will play like the 40 year old QB he is this weekend, not some hot shot 26 year old.....I look for at least 3 ints from him......Dallas will win this game because of their D

This is the best one out of all of them.

:rotflmao:

This is the best one out of all of them.

:rotflmao:

Don't you just love to see these pompous, loud mouth blowhards eat crow! Too bad I am not home to watch them on NFL Network, but will watch jerks like Trent Dilfer...hate him... try to weasel out of making a fool out of himselfthis week!

While disappointed in the loss, I am pretty proud of the Cowboys for the most part. They got further and played better than I thought they would going into the season. Defensively they had a great stretch. Romo sits to pee showed that he can play well in big games and they played as a team.

This loss was bad and disappointing and I blame most of it squarely on the offensive line, which played absolutely horrible this game. Romo sits to pee was under siege the entire game. Missed blocks, the tackles getting overpowered and so many plays for negative yardage.

The loss hurts but, all in all, the Cowboys had a pretty good season. Thanks Romo sits to pee, Ware, Brooking and company for making positive progress this season, rest up, reload and lets see what you can do next season.

I really don't see where the pokes progressed

they went 11-5 but played one of the worse strength of schedules in the NFL

their playoff win was against the eagles who they owned, at home, back to back games, on 6 days rest

then get embarrassed by the "struggling" Vikes.... after a week of the media and poke fan hype....

the hottest team in the playoffs, Tony Turnover has reformed, their demons are gone.... yadda yadda yadda

their playoff win was against the eagles who they owned, at home, back to back games, on 6 days rest

then get embarrassed by the "struggling" Vikes.... after a week of the media and poke fan hype....

the hottest team in the playoffs, Tony Turnover has reformed, their demons are gone.... yadda yadda yadda

see_hear_speak_1.jpg

Lol a total of TWO puke fans come back to eat their crow. Typical.

:hysterical:

To be fair, TN41 didn't come back to eat crow since he never left in the first place. He at least stuck it out and took it like a man.

There have been a few in the past who stuck their chests out WAY too far, farther than deserved, and when the Cowboys crapped on them they immediately admitted they were wrong about their team's chances and pretty much everyone here patted them on the back, handed them a virtual beer, and said "Hey, don't get too down, we know what it feels like" lol...What irritates me to no end are the Dallas fans who show up loud and proud and full of arrogance one week, then disappear the next week when the Cowboys fold like cheap lawn furniture.

I don't expect every Cowboys fan to want to hang out here after an embarrassing playoff loss brings their season to an end...some of them (like royallyowned, for example) are rarely arrogant (if ever) even when the Cowboys are on winning streaks, so they can come and go at their leisure and I won't think twice about it.

They benefited from good health...something not likely to happen next year;

MB III is no longer of NFL caliber;

Spencer had a career year...not going to happen again;

Brooking won't play at that level again, either;

Roy Williams is still not a #1...and neither is Austin;

Newman is still having foot problems...

I don't expect every Cowboys fan to want to hang out here after an embarrassing playoff loss brings their season to an end...some of them (like royallyowned, for example) are rarely arrogant (if ever) even when the Cowboys are on winning streaks, so they can come and go at their leisure and I won't think twice about it.

You know, I remember asking at least a couple of dozen of puke fans if they'd be here in January.

They all said 'yes.'

Well, since there's still 12 days left in the month, we might see them.

Finally back, ladies and gentlemen. I was banned for a week for calling Delhomme an inappropriate slur.

But here I am to eat crow. Stoney26, good call. The Vikings DL was impossible for the Cowboys to block. I cannot recall the last time I saw pressure like that on a Cowboys' QB. They were relentless on every single snap. Romo sits to pee had about 2 seconds every time he dropped back.

I guess it just comes down to the fact that the Cowboys simply ran into a better football team. The Cowboys took big strides this season though and for the first time in a long, long time, I can say I am happy with the progress made this season.

You know, I remember asking at least a couple of dozen of puke fans if they'd be here in January.

They all said 'yes.'

Well, since there's still 12 days left in the month, we might see them.

I hope you will understand my ban that lasted until 12 am this morning. But here I am, as I said I would be. Many of us are still here, those of us who are real fans anyway.

Archived