Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not so fast puke fans....

stoney26

But wait...all everyone talked about during training camp was how soft Wade ran his camp etc.....but in doing so the players stayed healthly all year......I'm not sure but I think that might be a clue for other teams....maybe camp cupcake is the answer

Stayed healthy all year and still only went 11 5 and got completely pwnd by a guy I believe u called "over the hill" in the division round. Listening to u puke fans u would think u got beat by the 85 bears in the championship game. News flash, it was the divison round and the team that dominated u didn't even go to the bowl! Lol! My oh my has the golden standard turned to bronze in little d. U puke fans are comical.

Definitely the worst performance Colombo has ever had for us.

He's usually a very good player for us.. a very consistent player... he just had one AWFUL day that day.

Slow out of his stance, didn't keep his feet moving as he engaged Ray Edwards, and wasn't quick enough in dropping back to force Edwards too deep to make a play.

No question. Colombo is usually very solid, which is why I feel guilty questioning whether he should have won his spot back from Free. But in hindsight, obviously Free should have been the starter to finish the season since it appears Colombo wasn't fully healthy.

Of course, once Flo got hurt, Free would have moved to LT and Colombo would have come in anyways, but it was just really disappointing to see Romo sits to pee running for his life on every snap. Ray Edwards is solid, but he made him look like Strahan in his prime.

But wait...all everyone talked about during training camp was how soft Wade ran his camp etc.....but in doing so the players stayed healthly all year

:no:

you have tried to combine two different issue to make an ill advised spin attempt based on a false assumption.

Camp Cupcake did nothing to prevent injuries. Most injuries occur do to a sudden impact from a hit, tackle, unorthodox move. No amount of conditioning or rest can prevent that.

the complaint about Wade's easy non-hitting camps is it doesn't prepare players for contact making a less physical team. The fact the poke pokes had trouble converting 3rd/4th and shorts, or stopping more physical teams attest to it.

They were swept by the Giants, embarrassed by the Packers, lost to Denver... all physical teams. Almost lost to a bad Skins team at home that was the more aggressive physical team that day.... and don't forget pounded on by the more physical Vikings. During Wades tenure the Pokes have struggled against physical smash mouth teams.

Jeff, in a good number of your posts, you talk about how much more Wade should have done with "all of the talent the Cowboys have." Here, you say "the Cowboys were horribly overrated."

Which is it? At least be consistent.

just because they have ome talent doesn't mean they can't be overrated

the past three seasons at some point the Pokes were the odds on favorites to win that year's SB, the best they could manage was one easy wild card win.... I would clearly say that equals "being overrated"

just because they have ome talent doesn't mean they can't be overrated

the past three seasons at some point the Pokes were the odds on favorites to win that year's SB, the best they could manage was one easy wild card win.... I would clearly say that equals "being overrated"

Bubba, I think the problem is that you're looking at it through narrow points in time.

I'm looking at it from the vantage point of those who think Wade should be fired because of the little he's done with "so much talent." If one claims the Cowboys indeed have "so much talent," then that same person cannot claim that the Cowboys are "overrated," IMO.

Stayed healthy all year and still only went 11 5 and got completely pwnd by a guy I believe u called "over the hill" in the division round. Listening to u puke fans u would think u got beat by the 85 bears in the championship game. News flash, it was the divison round and the team that dominated u didn't even go to the bowl! Lol! My oh my has the golden standard turned to bronze in little d. U puke fans are comical.

well which way do you want to spin it.....First its the only reason the boys went 11-5 was because they were healthy.........But now being healthly means nothing....I am dizzy just trying to keep you with several of you....you change your opinion three, four times in just one thread

But wait...all everyone talked about during training camp was how soft Wade ran his camp etc.....but in doing so the players stayed healthly all year......I'm not sure but I think that might be a clue for other teams....maybe camp cupcake is the answer
Being healthy is soley a matter of luck. If Camp Cupcake is the answer, why did the Cowboys have an NFL average number of injuries in 2008?

Being healthy is soley a matter of luck. If Camp Cupcake is the answer, why did the Cowboys have an NFL average number of injuries in 2008?

They also had the fewest in 2007 I believe, but I think it's really the Cowboys have a good training staff, they didn't have many injuries under Bill Parcells either.

well which way do you want to spin it.....First its the only reason the boys went 11-5 was because they were healthy.........But now being healthly means nothing....I am dizzy just trying to keep you with several of you....you change your opinion three, four times in just one thread

WTF are you talking about?? Please quote the post where I said the only reason ur pukes went 11-5 bc they were healthy?? And please quote the post where I said being healthy means nothing. Typical delusional puke. SMH.

WTF are you talking about?? Please quote the post where I said the only reason ur pukes went 11-5 bc they were healthy?? And please quote the post where I said being healthy means nothing. Typical delusional puke. SMH.

He's a cowboys fan, reading comprehension is not included.

Jeff, in a good number of your posts, you talk about how much more Wade should have done with "all of the talent the Cowboys have." Here, you say "the Cowboys were horribly overrated."

Which is it? At least be consistent.

I meant to say underachieved rather than "overrated", although the two basically mean the same thing don't they?

In any case, Stay Puft did a mediocre job as head coach imo. Great job as DC, mediocre job as HC.

Archived