Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some old guy with a Cowboys hat tried to engage me today.

Big Weirdo

Hey cowboy8467- isn't there some cowboys blog that you could make a lot more ignorant by posting there...? Good, I thought so, please go somewhere else, thanks?

Fill your fellow cowpuke fans with delusions of grandeur and bulls*it!!! I think I speak for everybody here when I say: We don't want to hear uselessness from you any longer!

Typical skins fan retort. So all the skins fans that have never been to Landover and fake fans too right? :doh:

I get tired of hearing this crap. It doesn't matter where you are from just support the same team consistantly.

I will be honest, I had never been to Texas until 2 seasons ago. I became a Cowboys fan when I was very young. Why? My Grandmother was a Staubach fan when he was at Navy. After, got out of the service and became a Dallas Cowboy, my grandmother became a Cowboys fan. Then many years later I came a long. I became a Cowboys fan because she was one, ever since then I have been a Cowboys fan and have supported them ever since, even through the bad years, but because I am not from Texas I don't have the right to be a Cowboys fan? Whatever man.

IMHO, no

Hey cowboy8467- isn't there some cowboys blog that you could make a lot more ignorant by posting there...? Good, I thought so, please go somewhere else, thanks?

Fill your fellow cowpuke fans with delusions of grandeur and bulls*it!!! I think I speak for everybody here when I say: We don't want to hear uselessness from you any longer!

Hey man.

If you dont cut it out i think you might be getting a little visit from the mods.

Calm down guy.

Let me tell you something. He wasn't doing it to be friendly or as playful banter. He was doing it to be a prick. Win, lose or draw I wear my Eagles hoodie and hat everywhere. This guy wouldn't have said jack **** if they lost. But he thought he could get away with it because he's old and he wanted to get a rise out of me. He didn't know who Miles Austin was.

He smelled like cat urine and Prestone anti-freeze. Besides hips can be replaced and fixed.

I rest my case ;). See TRPB, he was indeed a typical Cowgirl fan.

Typical skins fan retort. So all the skins fans that have never been to Landover and fake fans too right? :doh:

I get tired of hearing this crap. It doesn't matter where you are from just support the same team consistantly.

I will be honest, I had never been to Texas until 2 seasons ago. I became a Cowboys fan when I was very young. Why? My Grandmother was a Staubach fan when he was at Navy. After, got out of the service and became a Dallas Cowboy, my grandmother became a Cowboys fan. Then many years later I came a long. I became a Cowboys fan because she was one, ever since then I have been a Cowboys fan and have supported them ever since, even through the bad years, but because I am not from Texas I don't have the right to be a Cowboys fan? Whatever man.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=203223

:)

HTTR!

:logo:

For the record & those that STILL don't get it even after a few personal reminders:

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "*****, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

We've recently experienced an increase in members quoting profanity filter violations without editing the violation out of the quote. Such a post is simply another violation of this Rule.

For the record & those that STILL don't get it even after a few personal reminders:

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "*****, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

We've recently experienced an increase in members quoting profanity filter violations without editing the violation out of the quote. Such a post is simply another violation of this Rule.

TK, did I get an infraction because I quoted the post in question that was avoiding the filters? Maybe I should have edited the quote?

Woooah, why did I get an infraction? :(

Is it because I quoted a post that was the one doing the circumventing?
TK, did I get an infraction because I quoted the post in question that was avoiding the filters? Maybe I should have edited the quote?

So what you're REALLY saying is you're just stoopid or you're illiterate.

lets just lump every Cowboy fan into the category that you desire......because you know EVERY DALLAS fan. :doh:

I'd never compare you to some of the Redskins fans i know, you talk about not knowing a darn thing about football and riding a bandwagon???........just sayin,

who in their right mind would be jumping on the redskins bandwagon right now?

Archived