Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tila Tequila's Fiancee Casey Johnson Dead?

DRSmith

First off I thought she was with Shawne Maerriman, this woman seems a little messed up.

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Tila Tequila's fiancee, Casey Johnson, has died, the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed to Access Hollywood on Monday night.

Earlier in the evening, Tila herself confirmed the news on her Twitter account.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/accesshollywood/100104/entertainment/tila_tequila_s_fiancee_casey_johnson_dead

Tila and Merriman have been over for a long time, since she accused him of choking her late summer time. She has been dating the Johnson chick for a few months, and that one was arrested in November for stealing from her ex-girlfriend.

Sounds like the Johnson woman was dead for several days before anyone found her.

This girl was apparently a lost soul all her life. Very sad that it came to this end. The pics I saw on Yahoo's front page made her look like a plastic surgery junkie but I don't know that for fact at all.

As for the attention whore/gold-digger Tila Tequila, I honestly have zero idea why she's famous. She is an unsexy sex symbol, a non-talented talent, and perhaps the single shallowest dingbat I've ever seen in the public eye. Truly a joke. My biggest regret for Casey Johnson is that her last months were spent thinking that Tequila had any designs on her other than her money. At least Tila won't be marrying into financial security after all. She'll have to continue whoring and being boring for any more undeserved wealth.

Safe to say. Tila Tequila is a publicity stunt.

Seriously. Why is this POS famous? Seriously shes not attractive and shes obnoxious. I heard shes not even really bi sexual.

It's a shame how low society has fallen that people care about her, Jon and Kate, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, etc. These people are less than nothing.

Archived