Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins @ Chargers Game Thread

ixcuincle

Zorn grabbing his neck area, near his shirt collar, was the perfect image to end this season. This happened after time expired, after this season finally ended. Zorn, you and the team choked again. No ability to close it out and get a victory. Stupid time out management, stupid penalties, inability to catch balls for interceptions --- man, I'm glad this season is over.

There's nowhere to go but up next year, right?

Zorn grabbing his neck area, near his shirt collar, was the perfect image to end this season. This happened after time expired, after this season finally ended. Zorn, you and the team choked again. No ability to close it out and get a victory. Stupid time out management, stupid penalties, inability to catch balls for interceptions --- man, I'm glad this season is over.

There's nowhere to go but up next year, right?

Or three picks down.

Enjoying that salt? ;)

I'm not sure what's worse...................some of the posters here rooting for 4th draft position or losing to a bunch of practice-team caliber players......................

Do you think one draft position is worth the embarrassment of losing to pre-season caliber players? :doh:

Archived