Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Landry not playing Wk17?

SkinnedAussie

];7170230']If he really does have a concussion' date=' then I sincerely hope he gets better.

A concussion is not a joke. He's had his low points this year, but to ridicule the guy at this point is pathetic and very un-ES like. Or at least, its not like the ES I grew up on.[/quote']

Lighten up Francis. I don't think anyone wished LL ill-will.

Can't see the humor? then start a thread to congratulate LL on all his great plays he made during the 09 season.

It truly saddens me to read all of these negative posts. Firstly, no one on this board could even step on a professional football field so to criticize LL this way is unfair. Secondly, even though he has had his ups & downs this year, he has been playing a position outside of his natural position -- I think we should expect growing pains. Finally, I for one would be sad to see him go to another team.

Can we please lighten up on LL?

Yeah, and tell me this, would your boss put up with excuses for a poor work performance? Let's face it, we get paid pennies compared to the overpaid athletes! Don't make excuses for LL. Let him prove us wrong! Til then, I'm not sold on him!

Let's just reflect on Taylor! RIP! But didn't some onthis board give him s*** til he grew and matured? Then folks couldn't get enough of him. Landry has to establish himself and prove that he belongs!

This year, he hasn't been a leader or a Redskin. Any ?'s?:point2sky

Redskins | Landry misses practice Thursday

Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:43:48 -0800

Ryan O'Halloran, of The Washington Times, reports Washington Redskins FS LaRon Landry (concussion) did not participate in practice Thursday, Dec. 31. He probably will not play in Week 17.

This is being reported at KFFL.

I thought you had to hit something, or someone, to get a concussion?

Is he trying to get a head start on the off-season vacation?

Maybe his pet monkey jumped on his head one night in bed.

LOL Ha maybe his pet monkey threw some pheces at him.

Landry is my LVP this season.

Monkey, Lip Ring, Misses Voluntary Workouts, Misses Tackles and when he finally makes one he acts like the guy should be intimidated.

Thats his year in a nutshell...

I see what you guys are doing here. I'm not amused.

I tried to play along. I couldn't hit the "Post Quick Reply" button though.

Those comments are comments I would expect from another team's board.

Best wishes to Laron. I will not pile on. I don't remember a response like this when we heard that Portis was out for the season.

Cue fantasy guy, I knew it was coming...

Fantasy vs. Reality

It's true, Bust on Landry in everything else, but if he really does have a concussion take it easy a little lol. He hasn't played well at all, and to have 90+ tackles is a miracle to me. Im just saying take it easy when it comes to joking on a guy who may have a legit concussion. If he doesn't have one carry on and joke on him to pieces :)

Landry has what 90 tackles this season? Give it a rest guys...

That's what he's paid to do. Should we applaud him for that? It's the horrid angles and missed tackles that he should make. That is what people are dogging him for. We hate him for his posing and flexing and general ******* nature. Good riddance to him when we trade him. :)

Archived