Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No Skins in Hamptonroads- Email Bruce Rader (Mergedx3)

skinsfan1992

I really really really don't want to watch the skins play, despite being a fan of the redskins. This season was over 15 weeks ago.. no need to drag it out any further.

I don't get why everyone wants to see the skins suck so bad. You know you'll only watch the first 15 minutes of it. Don't screw it up for the rest of us please.

I really really really don't want to watch the skins play, despite being a fan of the redskins. This season was over 15 weeks ago.. no need to drag it out any further.

I don't get why everyone wants to see the skins suck so bad. You know you'll only watch the first 15 minutes of it. Don't screw it up for the rest of us please.

I feel like I have to watch this train wreck in it's entirety.

:chair:

Some of us people love the Washington Redskins no matter what! I will be trying to find the game on a stream or going to the bar.

So you only like the skins when they are winning? I think there's a word for that type of fan......

This will be the first time since the 80's that I haven't watched the Redskin game. I have a hard time understanding how any Redskin fan would rather watch the Pukes play the Birds in a game where both teams have already clinched the playoffs, while the Skins are playing. Yuck!

Everyone call Fox and let them know. Start calling companies that advertise with Fox to let them know you will not be watching to see their ads.

In Richmond a few are

Lexus of Richmond

EZ Box

Catlin Custom Cycles

Virgina Collision Center

Ski Center Midlothian

i just sent the fat turd an email myself. i called the station on monday when i found out about it, no one would answer the phone, i left a message, but who knows what happened from there. that station has gone down hill lately anyway. i chase storms locally in the area and they always want to screw me over on the footage they buy. short changing or low balling the figure to get it.. hell once they didnt pay me for 6 months. anyway, it is to late to send an email to make a difference i am sure, but i hope he got the point.. looks like i will be heading out to watch it somewhere... anyone planing on going to a bar or something in the area?? maybe we can meet up!!

Anybody who'd rather watch the Cowboys (the freaking Cowboys) over Washington, is no Redskin fan.

Last minute efforts may work. Think Vinny.

Just to refresh your memories and to help with any newcomers to this thread...

WAVY/FOX43 phone...

757-393-1010

Repeating a family experience with this jerk...

If you've ever met Bruce in person, you notice one thing about him - very short. Maybe 5'1" on a good day - he makes Dan Snyder look like a giant. My daughter was interviewed by him after she had a good game (hs bball) in an important contest. Right after the questions began, she put her finger on his chin and lifted it up (she would be about ten inches taller than him) and said, "It's better to make eye contact with me".

Vote in the poll (click on "poll" and vote)...

http://www.fox43tv.com/dpps/mobile/WAVY_Sports_EaglesCowboys_20091230_3164909

Per PFT:

Norfolk dumps 'Skins game, too

Posted by Mike Florio on January 2, 2010 9:12 PM ET

Richmond isn't the only major city in Virginia that has opted not to televise Sunday's game featuring the Redskins.

The Norfolk FOX affiliate reportedly has dumped the Redskins-Chargers game.

Like the FOX affiliate in Richmond, the Norfolk station will show the game between the Eagles and the Cowboys instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florio really gets his Redskins info from ES. I believe it.

Per PFT:

Norfolk dumps 'Skins game, too

Posted by Mike Florio on January 2, 2010 9:12 PM ET

Richmond isn't the only major city in Virginia that has opted not to televise Sunday's game featuring the Redskins.

The Norfolk FOX affiliate reportedly has dumped the Redskins-Chargers game.

Like the FOX affiliate in Richmond, the Norfolk station will show the game between the Eagles and the Cowboys instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florio really gets his Redskins info from ES. I believe it.

Of course he does - these are now hot-thread topics at ES and both regions had separate mentions at PFT. Florio and journalist does not compute.

So you only like the skins when they are winning? I think there's a word for that type of fan......

This will be the first time since the 80's that I haven't watched the Redskin game. I have a hard time understanding how any Redskin fan would rather watch the Pukes play the Birds in a game where both teams have already clinched the playoffs, while the Skins are playing. Yuck!

Lotta mixed up feelings on my part. I would love to see the Eagles put the absolute brakes on the Cowturds and watch Jones pick his nose in disgust. I despise them but I want to see them lose tonight.

And I'm a fan of the burgundy and gold. The colors . I have no allegiance to a bunch of players who have given us nothing but crappy soulless football this season. The Giants and the turds game pissed me off to no end. Enough. Let the Shanahan era begin and go from there.

Don't be mad at Bruce Rader...place the blame where it needs to be, with the Zorny and "the Great JC" this is the culmination of their careers, which is not worth watching! Hopefully the dark cloud placed on this organization by these two bums will start to fade away around 7:30 PM today. The Redskins not being on television in Virginia Beach is a dark day in Redskins in history, and this will hopefully be Campbell and Zorn's final masterpiece of disgrace. The only shame is not being able to see these two bums go out like the chumps they are!

All hail "the Great JC" and the Maroon & Black!

We are 4-13 going into today! Hip Hip Hooray!

P.S. Lets all watch the postgame on comcast to make sure Brian Mitchell tells us how great "the Great JC" really is!

Predicted stat line 147 yds (96 yds going into the 4th quarter)..0 TD's and 2 INT's...summing up his career for the Maroon & Black! Oh and don't forget the 2 checkdown passes to Randle El on third down coming up short.

If "the Great JC" comes back...I will be on permanent television black out in Virginia Beach!

Don't be mad at Bruce Rader...place the blame where it needs to be, with the Zorny and "the Great JC" this is the culmination of their careers, which is not worth watching! Hopefully the dark cloud placed on this organization by these two bums will start to fade away around 7:30 PM today. The Redskins not being on television in Virginia Beach is a dark day in Redskins in history, and this will hopefully be Campbell and Zorn's final masterpiece of disgrace. The only shame is not being able to see these two bums go out like the chumps they are!

All hail "the Great JC" and the Maroon & Black!

We are 4-13 going into today! Hip Hip Hooray!

P.S. Lets all watch the postgame on comcast to make sure Brian Mitchell tells us how great "the Great JC" really is!

Predicted stat line 147 yds (96 yds going into the 4th quarter)..0 TD's and 2 INT's...summing up his career for the Maroon & Black! Oh and don't forget the 2 checkdown passes to Randle El on third down coming up short.

If "the Great JC" comes back...I will be on permanent television black out in Virginia Beach!

They should show Redskins through thick and thin... Bruce Rader became a corporate sell-out... What happened to loyalty... I hope he loses his job.

They should show Redskins through thick and thin... Bruce Rader became a corporate sell-out... What happened to loyalty... I hope he loses his job.

Agreed. Also, this is the last Redskin game for 7 months, since Fox43 gets plenty of viewers all year long from this team, they should stay the course and let the fans get their final Skins fix of the year.

will be wathing the stream at p2p4u.net they show all the games there in pretty good qua;ity it just sux that I have to do it for a skins game :-(

Thanks for the tip....watching the game right now! It is a shame that this how we have watch a Redskins game though!:dallasuck:eaglesuck

Archived