Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No Skins in Hamptonroads- Email Bruce Rader (Mergedx3)

skinsfan1992

I do think the nfc east title game is the better game but my point is that this has ALWAYS been a Redskins market no matter what has happened or who is in the playoffs I have nevver seens them take the skins game off the air in this market!!!!!!

ESPECIALY A COWPUKES GAME!!!!:dallasuck

I dont care how bad the Redskins are....the Redskins are our hometown team. I am furious that Fox/Wavy has done this. Who cares about the Cowboys or the Eagles. This isnt Eagle country nor is it Cowboys country here locally. They are playing for the top spot in the division, not an actual playoff spot. This is a load of crap.

I sent an email to Fox43. Would rather watch the Redskins play a lifeless game then to see Cowboys period.

+infinity...

:doh: It's the last game of the season and I'd like to see them, because I go through major withdrawal and shakes around March... this will just make it come sooner.

I dont care how bad the Redskins are....the Redskins are our hometown team. I am furious that Fox/Wavy has done this. Who cares about the Cowboys or the Eagles. This isnt Eagle country nor is it Cowboys country here locally. They are playing for the top spot in the division, not an actual playoff spot. This is a load of crap.

Bruce Rader is a total ass. After his various DUI"s and accidents I thought he had gotten his act together. Apparently not. He has been a respected broadcaster here for 20+ years but this will change my channel. What a pompus ASS. HTTR

Come on ES members. Help one of your fellow Tidewater members out. If you can get Vinny fired I'm sure you can get our Skins game back or at least make Bruce Raiders life miserable until Monday. Come on everyone HELP!!!!!!! Email his and his channel www.wavy.com to death.. A TRUE SKINS FAN WATCHES THEIR TEAM ALWAYS!!!! Think if this was happening to you.

Archived