Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No Skins in Hamptonroads- Email Bruce Rader (Mergedx3)

skinsfan1992

East Coast Cowboy fans:

If you are from the DC, Philly or the NYC region – Why on earth would you abandon the tradition of your hometown, family and friends?? Why would you abandon the camaraderie and joy of bonding with the other denizens of you home region that comes along with a mutual love???

It’s quite simple

EAST COAST DALLAS FANS ARE SELF LOATHING LOSERS WHO ARE STARVED FOR ATTENTION!! I had this epiphany several years ago. Since then I‘ve viscously dressed down every big mouth East Coast Dallas fan I’ve had the displeasure of coming into contact with. Everyone last one of them.

The playbook:

Start by asking where they are from. If they are indeed from Texas -- FINE…really. I talk football with them in a civil manner. The thing is – Most every “real” Cowboy fan from Texas is not so bad. They know football and love the team that hails from their region… AS THEY SHOULD.

Now then

If the response is “well I’m from _____ but I’ve been a Cowboy fan since blahhhhh”

All hell should break loose. Start by telling them that they have deep psychological issues that need to be addressed. East Coast Cowboy fans really are equal to a subconscious virus stemming from their low self esteem!!!!

More than likely they were plain vanilla little kids who didn’t receive what they felt to be proper attention from their parents, teachers and class mates. The obnoxious Cowboy star just screams LOOK AT ME!!! PLEASE!!!!!! I MUST FLAIL MY ARMS IN A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO GARNER ATTENTION!!!!

These people are as phony, shallow and void of souls as they come. Chances are they’re mediocre childhood stepped them right into a miserable attention starved adult life. This of course would lead to these people being losers in their adult life….

And there you have the answer to the question, “why do East Coast Cowboy fans only come out of the shadows when the Cowboys are streaking??” THEY ARE LOSERS WHO FEEL AS IF ASSOCIATING WITH A WINNING TEAM WILL MAKE THEM APPEAR AS IF THEY ARE “WINNERS”

THE ANSWER:

INFORM THEM THAT FROM THIS DAY FORTH – WHEN IT COMES TO THE NFL – THEY ARE DEAD TO YOU

TELL THEM YOU’RE SORRY THEY’VE LEAD A TORTURED LIFE

TELL THEM THEY SHOULD SEEK PSYCHIATRIC HELP

AND FINALLY…LIFES FAR TOO SHORT TO WASTE ON THE RAMBLINGS OF ATTENTION STARVED PHONY PEOPLE

WATCH:

AS THEIR EYES GLAZE OVER IN FRUSTRATION AND ENJOY THE WARM GLOW OF KNOWING YOU LOVE YOUR HOMETOWN TEAM THROUGH THICK AND THIN… AS YOU WELL SHOULD

Natmagic

Lets Go Caps

HTTR as always

:helmet:

Great Stuff! Will use this playbook for life! Thanks!

We in Richmond support you guys, I have emailed your fox affiliate, here is ours

phone & fax numbers

Main Phone Number(804) 358-3535

Main Fax Number(804) 358-1495

Sales Fax Number (804) 345-3535

Traffic Fax Number (804) 358-9582

Individual extensions and email addresses

To reach individual departments, call the main number

and enter the extension below.

General Manager -

Steve Genett

x302, sgenett@foxrichmond.com

General Sales Manager GSM/NSM -

Michael Dunlop

x341, mdunlop@foxrichmond.com

Marketing & Community Relations Director (Sales) -

Tracey Taylor

x327, ttaylor@foxrichmond.com

To add to the fun the Fox feed went out like 3 times during the game. Dunno if that was just the bar I was at though...

it just froze in the air up there!!! lol... so damn cold!!

i emailed him and pretty much said the same.. blow out will crush your decision, well, i guess we were right... what a dumbass... i hope they choke on it... even though the skins lost another one in the last damn minute, it was a more entertaining game for sure... WAVY sux anymore any way... got what they deserved...

:dallasuck:eaglesuck

Predicted stat line 147 yds (96 yds going into the 4th quarter)..0 TD's and 2 INT'sQUOTE]

Well, while I am not a big JC supporter, I felt someone needed to highlight your prediction.

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT RATING

28/42 281 6.7 2 0 101.4

No problem Tennessee ...I was just basing my prediction on historical performance...when your wrong your wrong. and I was wrong! Thanks for keeping my feet to the fire...Best wishes!

We will be back one day! Sooner than later!

So you only like the skins when they are winning? I think there's a word for that type of fan......

This will be the first time since the 80's that I haven't watched the Redskin game. I have a hard time understanding how any Redskin fan would rather watch the Pukes play the Birds in a game where both teams have already clinched the playoffs, while the Skins are playing. Yuck!

No, its not that. Liking the skins and wanting to watch the skins embarrass themselves are very different things. I still got my flags up, still where my redskins jacket, but in the end at least the Cowboys/Eagles came meant something.

i sent bruce rader another email. his reply was that they decided to show the puke-eagles game because it was the nfc championship game. and the chargers where to play their 2nd and 3rd string. he said they will still cover all the skins games as they have the past 30 years. blah blah. i just replied that he broke his promise as they are not showing "all" of the skins games. oh well.

Archived