Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 16 GameDay Thread (Monday Night Football Too)

ACW

Yea, it almost doesn't matter if we suck, and aren't going to the playoffs - if we beat Dallas, AND put a dent in their playoff hopes, I'll be so giddy, I'll feel like WE just made the playoffs

Right? Because no matter how much ribbing we take from the Pukes fans, they will be sitting on the same couch as us, watching the playoffs & all their jokes will go for nought. And our jokes will still apply. No playoff win since 1996....and counting. :thumbsup: :dallasuck

Everyone should look at this Panthers-Giants game as a prime example of someone like MATT MOORE who can look like a PRO BOWL QB when he has time to throw the ball! He's just sitting back there with 0 pass rush at all. Campbell never has this much time to throw the football! It's amazing how good a QB can look when they have a line that can block and give them protection! All the JC haters make me sick!!!!!

Everyone should look at this Panthers-Giants game as a prime example of someone like MATT MOORE who can look like a PRO BOWL QB when he has time to throw the ball! He's just sitting back there with 0 pass rush at all. Campbell never has this much time to throw the football! It's amazing how good a QB can look when they have a line that can block and give them protection! All the JC haters make me sick!!!!!

Totally agree. :thumbsup:

uh. delhomme looked like crap with the same oline. the qb makes the difference.

Archived