Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zimmer's name surfaces as potential defensive coordinator in D.C.

MAATopDogg

I think a lot of things will start coming together very quickly come Jan. 4th, as well as the days to follow.

Hmmmmm, .... well,.... yeah. The coaches have quit (well execpt may be Zorn) as thay all expect to be fired early after the game.

The players have quit.. couple weeks ago with one or two exceptions. Must be contact incentives that keep them going. The rest expect to be cut, released, traded, etc.

Players are in open revolt. They have their money. Need to move on to the next team that will give them fat up front guarnteed money. (Owners never learn --- give me the money.....so I can live on my past glory).

Bruce Allenn has inherited a mess, with an owner who won't go away. No way Shananhan will be coming here despite wishing/hoping/projecting. Just playing Snyder off against the other owners.

I doubt Bruce will even be around come draft day. He is just a dodge.

Come opening day, 2010, the Skins will field a team with just one experienced offensive player - Campbell; and one first string defensive player, Orakpo; everyone else will be gone leaving either a FA or low round draft to round out the team. Campbell will have to "coach'em up". Same for Orakpo on the D.

I doubt the O/D staff will be anything more than college level recruits. After a decade of Synderama... everyone is catching on.. just go there and grab the money and run, or don't go there at all.

2010 Redskins will have a tough time finishing in the middle of the pack in the SEC....probably wouldn't even qualify for a NAIA bowl bid.

Hmmmmm, .... well,.... yeah. The coaches have quit (well execpt may be Zorn) as thay all expect to be fired early after the game.

The players have quit.. couple weeks ago with one or two exceptions. Must be contact incentives that keep them going. The rest expect to be cut, released, traded, etc.

Players are in open revolt. They have their money. Need to move on to the next team that will give them fat up front guarnteed money. (Owners never learn --- give me the money.....so I can live on my past glory).

Bruce Allenn has inherited a mess, with an owner who won't go away. No way Shananhan will be coming here despite wishing/hoping/projecting. Just playing Snyder off against the other owners.

I doubt Bruce will even be around come draft day. He is just a dodge.

Come opening day, 2010, the Skins will field a team with just one experienced offensive player - Campbell; and one first string defensive player, Orakpo; everyone else will be gone leaving either a FA or low round draft to round out the team. Campbell will have to "coach'em up". Same for Orakpo on the D.

I doubt the O/D staff will be anything more than college level recruits. After a decade of Synderama... everyone is catching on.. just go there and grab the money and run, or don't go there at all.

2010 Redskins will have a tough time finishing in the middle of the pack in the SEC....probably wouldn't even qualify for a NAIA bowl bid.

Dude, your a real downer. Yes, Shanahan will be here and Allen isn't going anywhere.

that may have already happen , maybe people just cant say so they dont get busted , maybe shanny has his staff about done ... just maybe ;)

:hysterical: I'm guessing here and it's incomplete but things we might know....

Shanahan - HC

K. Shanahan - OC

Zimmer - DC

Slowik - D.Secondary

Originally Posted by MAATopDogg viewpost.gif

Yeah, Shanny could do no wrong bringing him in. I saw Zimmer on the HBO training camp with the Bengals and he is a in your face intense coach. I wonder if he'll switch to a 3-4.

Why would he? He runs a 4-3 in Cincy. We run a 4-3 here...

Shanny/Slowik like a 3-4, I think that's what the question mark is. But if Zimmer has full control over the D, it'll probably stay a 4-3.

To all those who are drooling about an "all star coaching squad."

You need to learn the warning that "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

"Allstar coaching squad"??? Yeah.... what could go wrong?????

I mean, how about we get:

Top Defensive Coordinator Guru Gregg Williams

and

Top Offensive Coordinator Guru Al Saunders

and

Legendary O-line Coach Joe Bugel

and

Hall of Fame, Super Bowl Winning Head Coach Joe Gibbs

What an all-star cast!!! We'll definitely win with that!!!!

Screw this. I don't feel good about this at all. Snyder had this picked out before he even put the most recent sockpuppet in place (sockpuppet complete with name that is a throwback to Redskins past because Snyder thinks his team's fans are complete morons who will think Allen must be good because of his name).

Hate on me all you want. Call me names.

But I've been correct every step of the way here. I've been on the correct side of every judgment call about every player/person affiliated with this team. And no one can deny that.

You need to learn the warning that "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

and

and

and

Screw this. I don't feel good about this at all. Snyder had this picked out before he even put the most recent sockpuppet in place (sockpuppet complete with name that is a throwback to Redskins past because Snyder thinks his team's fans are complete morons who will think Allen must be good because of his name).

But I've been correct every step of the way here. I've been on the correct side of every judgment call about every player/person affiliated with this team. And no one can deny that.

I actually believe Joe Gibbs was bad for this team in the 00s because he was too conservative.

Al Saunders conformed to Gibbs conservative style.

Gregg Williams did well but we did not have the players here to live up to full potential.

Mike Shanahan and his coaching crew will do very well with all of the young talent we have here.

Jim Zorn....or Mike Shanahan

Greg Blache.....or Mike Zimmerman

Ill take Shanny and ZImmy....

and

and

and

LOL, I agree that teams of all-star coaches may be a little much, but damn, dude.

A little up your own ass about yourself? :hysterical::hysterical: Gotta church where I can pray to your greatness! :notworthy:

;)

Archived