Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Urban Meyer resigns... someone's gotta say it

carter23

man, you'll feel like an ass if dude has cancer or something.

(but you're far from the only one that'll think that)

I would feel like an ass, this is true. However, it seems that when someone has cancer they come right out and say it. I can't think of a time off the top of my head that someone has cited "health issues" and then its found later that its cancer.

It's not that I hate the Gators or Meyer or anything...I really don't care. I just don't find it coincidental that one of the best players of all time is graduating and Meyer decides to end his career too. His job will be a lot harder without Tebow.

I would feel like an ass, this is true. However, it seems that when someone has cancer they come right out and say it. I can't think of a time off the top of my head that someone has cited "health issues" and then its found later that its cancer.

It's not that I hate the Gators or Meyer or anything...I really don't care. I just don't find it coincidental that one of the best players of all time is graduating and Meyer decides to end his career too. His job will be a lot harder without Tebow.

i really can't imagine that he's running from tebow's graduation. seriously, you don't get to where he got without being one competitive son of a *****. i can't imagine he's tucking tail.

it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. is he making nfl plans? is he taking a year off to try and get a different job (but what job would that be????)

He was a great college coach well before Tebow was even on his radar.

I don't see why people would assume Tebow has anything to do with it - I would say that some sort of NCAA violation would be more probable than that.

Although I'm sure it is just being worn down and/or another health problem. (I hope nothing serious)

shawn respert

He was a great college coach well before Tebow was even on his radar.

I don't see why people would assume Tebow has anything to do with it - I would say that some sort of NCAA violation would be more probable than that.

Although I'm sure it is just being worn down and/or another health problem. (I hope nothing serious)

The rules violation thing was the first thing I thought of. We'll see how this story develops...

I just dont see Meyer coming to DC. And then there is the Tebow factor. We dont need a QB, we already have one. JC is as good a running QB as there is in the league. Then again when you are dealing with Dan Snyder, I wouldnt be surprised if you seen a Meyer, Tebow top 10 pick (we will definitely have close to that or better) package that in my opinion would be the most stupidest move in the history of the National Football League.

Archived