Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Festivus - Airing of Grievances (Stadium Edition)

Sticksboi05

The team in general has let me down tremedously this year. But I do have a few that really stick out in my mind.

Mike Sellers - What happened to u? So disappointed in your play this year <shaking my head>

CP - Just break a tackle now & then is it too much to ask?

JC - Look at the whole field more often. Stop zeroing in on "your guy" b/c that's what the playbook says..(ever heard of improvising or plan B or whatever football ppl call it? sheesh!)

I'll go in a different direction.

Lerner...for Christ's sake, I know you want to build through the draft and all, but will you sign a friggin free agent of two. Preferably that can play defense? I'm sick of leading the league in errors. I'm not asking for much, maybe one more power bat and a few middle rotation starters while you wait for the rookies to come through. Jesus.

Doom and gloom fans - Stop whining! Yes, we all know we suck this year. Yes,we're all tired of losing. No, you couldn't do any better or you would be in the NFL. Put down the torches and pitchforks and start backing your team! If you want to whine and moan, go root for the Cowboys!

Zorn - The swinging gate?! Really?!

Ron Jaworski(sp?) - Could you be a little more biased as a sportscaster? You enjoy a Skins a** woopin more than a teenage boy enjoys bare tits!

Shaun Finkle - How do you miss a 23 yard FG??!!

Cowboys and fans of the Cowboys - I hate you all.

Learn to use players that best utilize their skills

ARE was a 2, forever. Chad sucks at G. Rak is average at best at LB. Laron sucks at FS. ARE sucks at PR. Hall and Rogers used like they completely suck, unable to play man coverage, stuck in zones 24/7. BMW at Tackle? I am sure there are more.

Doom and gloom fans - Stop whining! Yes, we all know we suck this year. Yes,we're all tired of losing. No, you couldn't do any better or you would be in the NFL. Put down the torches and pitchforks and start backing your team! If you want to whine and moan, go root for the Cowboys!

I have grievances with rah rah fans who just don't get it.

All this has done is degenerate into another bunch-o-stuff of the exact same type we already have in plenty of existing threads, And is also heading into just more member-on-member hating. Too bad, it could have been funny like last year and still yet another source of venting.

Archived